• Slam Dunk

• Dragon Ball

• Vinland Saga

• Hell's

• Full Metal Panic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
I can tell users like Gaimon and Muugen don't like series that are character driven. Lmao now they are even ripping Chimera arc. "Chinema arc was filler for Gon and Killua's character development". That says it all.

Yea instead we should solve the problem with antagonists by punching them with a big fist instead of actually having them develop. Talk no jutsu >>> anything to do with Luffy fights.
yawn. you’re still talking without actually saying anything. funny that’s all you got out of what I said and quoted it incorrectly on top of it.

I still haven’t seen you list 8/10 things that Naruto does better than anyone of our fav mangas. Slam Dunks is Gaimons and I’ll go with FMA.

Imagine getting a buff because you’re half dead and an old dead god comes to give half their powers to you while giving the other half to your rival in order to fight on par with someone. Yin & Yang an Ass pull of I’ve ever seen one.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
It’s also wild you said that when I clearly stated Pitou is a badass with a lot of cool characters that came out of it.

I believe I even told you in the previous thread that Bleach is still one of my all time favorites ever. That manga/anime is 98% character driven. Bleach character wise shits on anything Naruto has introduced .
Post automatically merged:

You just don't like character driven plots like that, hater:lusalty:
:suresure:

yawn. you’re still talking without actually saying anything. funny that’s all you got out of what I said and quoted it incorrectly on top of it.

I still haven’t seen you list 8/10 things that Naruto does better than anyone of our fav mangas. Slam Dunks is Gaimons and I’ll go with FMA.

Imagine getting a buff because you’re half dead and an old dead god comes to give half their powers to you while giving the other half to your rival in order to fight on par with someone. Yin & Yang an Ass pull of I’ve ever seen one.

Let me ask you a question before answering that, just so I know that I am not talking to a dimwit. Which story is character driven, Naruto or One Piece?

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Good. Now which story had character development as their central narrative?
oh gosh. you do realize I’ve read more manga and watched more anime than you it’s been proven when I listed 5 and you only knew 1 of them.

you either give your 8/10 points that Naruto does better than Slam Dunk and Full Metal Alchemist or you don’t have a case to begin with.

let me ask you is Naruto your favorite and what other shonens have you even actually read/watched?

oh gosh. you do realize I’ve read more manga and watched more anime than you it’s been proven when I listed 5 and you only knew 1 of them.

you either give your 8/10 points that Naruto does better than Slam Dunk and Full Metal Alchemist or you don’t have a case to begin with.

let me ask you is Naruto your favorite and what other shonens have you even actually read/watched?
Just answer the question, please. I haven't read Slam Dunk, but I have watched FMA. But first answer my question above about One Piece and Naruto.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Just answer the question, please. I haven't read Slam Dunk, but I have watched FMA. But first answer my question above about One Piece and Naruto.
ffs your question is rhetorical as i never asked you naruto vs one piece, nor do i even care.l

I'll give you a list of things and you can debunk them with the entirety of Naruto and Boruto combined:
FMA:
  1. Representation of Oppression
  2. Science used in fights/weapons
  3. Meaningful and Impactful deaths
  4. Addressing loose ends/story ending
  5. Consequences of ones Actions
  6. Symbolism
  7. Character Development (characters in general)
  8. Series Timeline not drawn out
  9. Blending Comedy and Drama
  10. The Overall Story
goodluck.

ffs your question is rhetorical as i never asked you naruto vs one piece, nor do i even care.l

I'll give you a list of things and you can debunk them with the entirety of Naruto and Boruto combined:
FMA:
  1. Representation of Oppression
  2. Science used in fights/weapons
  3. Meaningful and Impactful deaths
  4. Addressing loose ends/story ending
  5. Consequences of ones Actions
  6. Symbolism
  7. Character Development (characters in general)
  8. Series Timeline not drawn out
  9. Blending Comedy and Drama
  10. The Overall Story
goodluck.
So you don't want to answer my question because you know the answer to that is Naruto has better character development since there is an emphasis on it when Kishi writes. Now play the same game we just did with other categories and you will find your answer.

--Long running -- (200+ Chapters)

1. Naruto
2. Tower of God
3. Bleach
4. One piece
5. Hunter x hunter
6. Yu Yu Hakusho/Jojo's Bizarre adventure
7. Jujutsu Kaisen
8. Inuyasha.Black Clover
9. Kimetsu no yaiba/Boku no hero academia
10. Tales of demon and god

--Shorter ones (100 to 200 max)

1. Death note
2. Code geass
3. Attack on titan
4. FMA
5. A Certain Magical Index

--Sports

1. One outs
2. Hajime no ippo
3. Kuroko no basket

My list

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
The guy read (probably watched though) one show in his life and thinks it's the peak of existance.

Can't fault him to some extent - childhood memories stick with us for a long time
yeah ive been there as well long long ago i didnt think anything could compare to Death Note but its mid on the grander scope of it all.
So you don't want to answer my question because you know the answer to that is Naruto has better character development since there is an emphasis on it when Kishi writes. Now play the same game we just did with other categories and you will find your answer.
I mean Nika address it perfectly for someone who keeps referring to others as dimwits you sure did ask a dimwitted question.

i mean i even said that right above ^

youre asking me questions that have nothing to do with the actual discussion at hand. if you want to discuss who has better character development between the two overall its One Piece - Naruto focuses on very few characters "developing" One Piece on the other hand has fleshed out the characters and addresses a lot more lets take a look at Vivi and Alabasta: Luffy helped Vivi grow into the person she is today cause he helped her understand the harsh reality and truth that you can't save everyone in War people die. The difference is for a story that is "focused" on their characters and the development on it Kishi does a poor job if this is an emphasis on the storyline. Where as Goda has already fleshed out matured his characters that their development doesnt need a deep dive analysis and change to. Luffy can be a "dimwit" and but his overall character has maturity to him when it comes down to the core of the person who Luffy is. Luffy is far superior to Naruto when it comes to character vs character. Naruto's compelling aspects die within the first 100 chapters. Naruto is a Naive character even til this day didnt he just die to a kid. Luffy is a true leader and sticks to his Nindo. Naruto has Sakura who is so useless she tried to kill Naruto to bring back Sasuke, do you think anyone of the StrawHats would even give that thought entertainment even Alabsta Robin she saved him and saw him as a saving grace for her to finally live freely.

I mean I can keep going.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
--Long running -- (200+ Chapters)

1. Naruto
2. Tower of God
3. Bleach
4. One piece
5. Hunter x hunter
6. Yu Yu Hakusho/Jojo's Bizarre adventure
7. Jujutsu Kaisen
8. Inuyasha.Black Clover
9. Kimetsu no yaiba/Boku no hero academia
10. Tales of demon and god

--Shorter ones (100 to 200 max)

1. Death note
2. Code geass
3. Attack on titan
4. FMA
5. A Certain Magical Index

--Sports

1. One outs
2. Hajime no ippo
3. Kuroko no basket

My list
for sports no Slam Dunk or Real?!

also just realizing JJK is over 200ch is pretty wild to me given how young it still is.

decent list a lot of mainstream though.

mha not a fan of.
Kingdom > Vagabond > Monster >> Shonen
a man of culture for the simple fact that Vagabond probably wont be finished i can accept kingdom being higher but not higher than Monster, that is the ultimate masterpiece with one of if not the greatest villain in any medium.