Powers & Abilities Which mastery of Haki do you need to have black blade?

Which Haki?

• Coo

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Coa

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Coc

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
I think it has to be constant use of CoA, but you also have to have a strong relationship with the sword and it probably has to be a meito. People who have strong relationships w their meito weapons might be more likely to have CoC though, so CoC might fit in there somewhere as a test of wills against the sword.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think it's COA and Mihawk has the best COA in the verse even better than Garp :blush:
Mutual peak harmony between CoA and CoC of the user.

I heavily doubt the possibility of Black Blade being forged only due to mastery over CoA, it will only happen if Oda wants to separate Luffy and Zoro in terms of which type of Haki they are masters of, but since Oda gave advanced CoC to Zoro I have no doubts it will be combined effort of mastery over CoA and CoC.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
This begs the question - if a black sword has permanent CoA activated, how did it not kill buggy on the spot in marineford. Ik its a gag scene but lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
They dont have permanent coa.
Otherwise zoro would have killed monet with shusui
is shusui confirmed black blade? it is right? i forgot

so probs gna need CoC not CoA since its not really permanently active

you can apparently do a black coating over a black blade like what zoro did vs pica

According to Mihawk himself armament haki.
Post automatically merged:

This begs the question - if a black sword has permanent CoA activated, how did it not kill buggy on the spot in marineford. Ik its a gag scene but lol
What's even weirder is that in the latest chapter Mihawk held yoru on Buggy's neck almost as if implying "I can actually end you anytime".

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

What's even weirder is that in the latest chapter Mihawk held yoru on Buggy's neck almost as if implying "I can actually end you anytime".
really?When did he say that?

A Blacksword is not coated permanently in COA it just harder and sturdier than non black sword or else Monet would be dead when Zoro sliced her up