Votes: 6 4.4%
  • no monster trio

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Original M3

Votes: 79 58.1%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The cover of volume 64 shows the new order, trio is no more.
Zoro is the impenetrable shield which protects Luffy while Sanji and Usopp are possibly the left and right hand of the PK.
Nobody was ready for god Usopp but Elbaf will change everything.
I dont think Yamato would join, her knowledge is in the way and it is way too obvious which Oda never did during Grand Line.

The cover of volume 64 shows the new order, trio is no more.
Zoro is the impenetrable shield which protects Luffy while Sanji and Usopp are possibly the left and right hand of the PK.
Nobody was ready for god Usopp but Elbaf will change everything.
I dont think Yamato would join, her knowledge is in the way and it is way too obvious which Oda never did during Grand Line.
nik, you seem to like Sanji more and more after recent chapters :D

Lol
Robin joined: (trolls:sanji Will be replaced) oda : Nope!
Franky joined: (trolls:sanji will be replaced) Oda: Nope!
Brook Joined:(Trolls: Sanji will be replaced) Oda: Nope!
Jimbei Joined:(trolls:Sanji Will Be Replaced) Oda: Nope!:kobeha::saden:Please Learn
None of it is as serious as some one who has better haki coc durability strength everything. The only scenario where sanji does not get kicked out of the M3 is if luffy leaves or Yamato does not join the crew

Sanji isn’t getting booted from the monster trio. If Yamato joins that just means Sanji will leave this arc stronger than them.

People still believing that after 20 years Odas going to do away with one of the prime selling points of the manga are nuts. First it was Robin and Franky, then Enies Lobby happened. Then it was Jinbe and now Sanjis fighting a calamity while Jinbe fought a Tobi Roppo. Next is Yamato and the same thing will happen.

Luffy Zoro and Sanji are always the monster trio. Yamato joining won’t change that. All other three are just leaving Wano stronger than Yamato.
Post automatically merged:

None of it is as serious as some one who has better haki coc durability strength everything. The only scenario where sanji does not get kicked out of the M3 is if luffy leaves or Yamato does not join the crew
Dude Sanjis fighting a calamity without any buff. It’s pretty clear Sanjis about to get a power up that surpasses just his raid suit.

After that he’ll probably develop CoC just like literally everyone else on the volume cover titled Haoshoku.

Don’t fall for the same stuff Oda set up multiple times over

I don’t see much problems with the strength dynamics when Yamato joins, I mean when Robin joint she was clearly stronger than Sanji with Sanji only surpassing her after a few arcs, even when Yamato joins Sanji will still be able to surpass her eventually.

It would also be funny seeing Sanji the king of all male chauvinist pigs being looked down on by a woman who himself thinks are inferior to him

Last edited: