General & Others Which of the 4 do you hate the most in regards to Wano?

Which one pisses you off the most?

• Total voters
Has to be pacing and silly plots that took way too much time and space. I think the early acts should have been like 15chapters each. Then Onigashima to take around 50 chapters. So total of 80 chapters.

There was nothing wrong with most of the fights that happened.
Pacing/run piece was the worst culprit and contrived reasons to make the scabbards fight Kaidou in the first place rather than the SNs, Luffy can literally fly from the bottom of Onigashima to the top in an instant.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Plot points that went nowhere are definitely a big minus, but I think the biggest flaw was how weirdly paced Wano was, some fights were really bad in that regard, and I feel like early Wano was taking too much time so the actual important bits were just kinda skimmed over (like the death of Ashura/Izo, the offscreening of the "Dawn") and others.

Enies Lobby, Impel Down, and Marineford all had a lot of characters
Not only did they have a lot of characters, they actually had more characters than Wano and yet didn't suffer pacing issues.

Impel Down and Marine Ford had:
  1. Ace
  2. Luffy
  3. Whitebear and his crew
  4. All admirals and Vice Admirals
  5. Black Beard
  6. Buggy and his crew from impel Down
  7. Magellan and the other warden
  8. Jinbei
  9. All Warlords
  10. Coby
  11. and a lot more.
Wano had:
  1. Kaido and his crew
  2. Big Mom
  3. Scabbards
  4. Marco
  5. Kid, Killer, Hawkins, Apoo and Drake
  6. Neko/Inu
Impel Down and Marineford has Wano beat in characters and yet produced much quality chapters in literally a third of the time.

My biggest problem with Wano as someone who overall liked the arc is that is was too big. I feel like by the time Oda finished writing the storyboard for this arc he realized how long it would take to actually finish it and then panicked. The result of that is a 4 year arc with rushed pacing, which feels unrewarding for the reader who put up with it.

Oda has this big story and adventure that he want's to show us but he really needs to learn to say no to himself sometimes in terms of content and prioritise quality over quantity.