Future Events Which of the Strawhats can you imagine as a parent?

I can see all the S.hs being a parent and have a spouse to keep them in line or do most of the work raising the kid.

Such as Usopp and Kayla
I can never see Usopp being a dead beat like his dad but they already have a butler to care for the child if needed.

None of the young ones have given any indication they are anywhere close to being good parents. A moron, a psychopath, a kleptomaniac, a pathological liar, a sex pest and a reindeer.

Robin would be alright, Franky's sound if a bit... eccentric, Brook's more a slightly senile uncle. And Jinbei is the perfect man. Or fish.
Zoro is a psychopath? Lol.

Good Parents
Robin: Mature, patient, already the crew's "mom" as it is.
Jinbei: Wise, authoritative, but knows how to care for people.
Sanji: Kind, good motivator, likely not to repeat his family's mistakes (probably a lot nicer to his daughters though).

Probably Good Parents
Chopper: Compassionate, would have child's best interests at heart, but a little naive.
Nami: A little rough when she is mad, but she treats kids with kindness.
Franky: The cool dad; eccentric but tons of fun.
Zoro: The manly dad, would instill confidence, but doesn't display love outright.
Usopp: Tells tall tales; but otherwise would probably be decent (or at least have the sense not to bail out on his kid like Yasopp did).

Just, no...
Luffy: Fun, but walking disaster.
Brook: Crazy; doesn't seem to have the attention span to raise a kid.

I think sanji and usopp will definitely become fathers
I think franky and Robin already have good dad and mom potential even if they don't have any

I can see nami adopting kids like her mom. In a way like mother caramel but a genuinely good person and not a nun lol