Which of these 3 Has the Best Part 2?

Which Part 2 is the Best?

• Total voters
Who voted one piece :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I remember in India we did not had all episodes licensed or dubbed so it always used to end at ginyu force or something... And oh god it was so annoying... Me being a 5 yo kid used to think the series ends there itself and used to. Be disappointed... Same with detective Conan ot had very less episodes dubbed I think less than 50 too and it used to end at a episode which was a two part mystery... That was such a torture for us siblings.. Especially dragon ball Z where we watched multiple reruns to end at the same point... :josad:

Who voted one piece :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I remember in India we did not had all episodes licensed or dubbed so it always used to end at ginyu force or something... And oh god it was so annoying... Me being a 5 yo kid used to think the series ends there itself and used to. Be disappointed... Same with detective Conan ot had very less episodes dubbed I think less than 50 too and it used to end at a episode which was a two part mystery... That was such a torture for us siblings.. Especially dragon ball Z where we watched multiple reruns to end at the same point... :josad:
I voted One piece because I like it over Naruto's shitty ending. I didn't vote for DBZ because in my opinion turning an adventure manga into a fighting manga is bad decision