Speculations Which option is more likely to happen?

A) Sanji takes Queen down by himself.
B) Sanji receives little help from Drake and Apoo and finishes Queen off.
C) Apoo and Drake does most of the job and Sanji finishes Queen off.
D) Drake and Apoo completely take over the fight and Sanji goes to fight Daifuku.
E) Drake and Apoo completely take over the fight and Sanji only cooks for everyone at the end of the arc.

B for sure.

Not sure about Apoo, but Drake is definitely getting a piece of Queen. Drakes got some beef with Queen.
I think Oda will build a plotline with Drake and Sanji ultimately leading to camaraderie between them and Sanji's relationship with SWORD.

Sanji and Drake got that North Blue/Germa Hero's connection. Sanji's alway been this Spy type of character and with the raid suit this even furthers the point. SWORD and Sanji will work together in the future coming arcs. Wano will be the start of Sanji's involvement with SWORD group of spies.

Sanji's involvement with the Marines post timeskip also further this point(Punk Hazard).

Also Sanji's Promise to Kuma at Thriller Bark Furthers this point because this is how he will become the most troublesome man for the world government/Marines.

Last edited:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
As sanji already said "Let this dino to me", option A seems the most probably.

B for sure.

Not sure about Apoo, but Drake is definitely getting a piece of Queen. Drakes got some beef with Queen.
I think Oda will build a further plotline with Drake and Sanji ultimately leading to camaraderie between them and Sanji's relationship with SWORD.

Sanji and Drake got that North Blue/Germa Hero's connection. Sanji's alway been this Spy type of character and with the raid suit this even furthers the point. SWORD and Sanji will work together in the future coming arcs. Wano will be the start of Sanji's involvement with SWORD group of spies.

Sanji's involvement with the Marines post timeskip also further this point(Punk Hazard).

Also Sanji's Promise to Kuma at Thriller Bark Furthers this point because this is how he will become the most troublesome man for the world government/Marines.
Sanji and Drake spying and taking care of CP0 is a lot better:kata:

As sanji already said "Let this dino to me", option A seems the most probably.

Sanji and Drake spying and taking care of CP0 is a lot better:kata:
How many times has a character in this series says "Leave this to me" and goes on to receive help from others in fighting his opponent.

Most recent example is Luffy saying leave Kaido to him. He gets beat yet again. Now Yamato will also be added to list of helpers for Luffy besides the other 4 supernova's.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
How many times has a character in this series says "Leave this to me" and goes on to receive help from others in fighting his opponent.

Most recent example is Luffy saying leave Kaido to him. He gets beat yet again. Now Yamato will also be added to list of helpers for Luffy besides the other 4 supernova's.
And luffy will beat Kaido in 1v1. Yamato already said in the last chapter that she will only hold Kaido for Luffy's return.
Luffy always had several rounds against his opponents, Sanji and Zoro not.

Also, if Sanji is going to get help from someone against Queen, it's much more likely Izou and Kawamatsu, Drake is busy with Apoo. I know some people want to see a battle beetween Dinos, but that's the same as wanting King x Sanji because could be an epic aerial battle :luuh:

Last edited:
And luffy will beat Kaido in 1v1. Yamato already said in the last chapter that she will only hold Kaido for Luffy's return.
Luffy always had several rounds against his opponents, Sanji and Zoro not.

Also, if Sanji is going to get help from someone against Queen, it's much more likely Izou and Kawamatsu, Drake is busy with Apoo. I know some people want to see a battle beetween Dinos, but that's the same as wanting King x Sanji because could be an epic aerial battle :luuh:
Luffy vs Kaido 1v1 is a whole another topic that i don't want to get into on this thread so I'll leave that discussion alone on here.

In regards to Sanji getting help It's pretty obvious that Just like how the Judge comment was made by Queen long ago and people started saying Sanji vs Queen will happen because that hint was dropped; yet Sanji fans kept pushing for Sanji vs King.

Same thing here. Queen has shown interest in Drake as well.
Also that Drake and Sanji connection was slowly being developed at the bath house and now this fight will turn into camaraderie.
What better way for Sanji to establish a connection with the captain of the SWORD spy group then to go through with a life and death battle.

Last edited:
Queen is not going to be down for good even if Sanji beats him. Look at Jack, look at Ulti. Sanji will manage to knock down Queen, but later he will be used elsewhere.
We are yet to see Kaido's plan of getting ancient weapons and starting a war.
My take: SH and alliance will be captured again and imprisoned.
Kaido will start a war, marines/sword will seek help from SH.

Oda has to expand on Kaido's wish of starting a war, based on this point only, I can say that Kaido is not going down anytime soon.
But, lets see which direction Oda takes.

What about Queen defeating Sanji and showing him what YC2 are made of?
Even if he defeated Sanji at least initially it would not be something to be ashamed of I guess, some are underrating the power of the commanders. Luffy perpetually struggled with them in the past and if Sanji managed to win on a longer streak that would already be impressive. :memehm: