Break Week Which Portrait is Better?Become The Most Feared by Marines or Become the World Strongest Swordsman??

Which portrait is better?

• The Most Feared by Marines

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • The World Strongest Swordsman

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
Can Sanji be, in theory, be feared by the Marines?

Let's just say that he has the strength level around 70% of the world's strongest swordsman Zoro.
What other qualities can he offers to instill fear?

- No Poneg reading ala Robin
- No God DF ala Luffy
- No knowledge to build Ancient Weapon like Franky
- Not Ancient Weapon himself like Shirahoshi

* His wife can potentially read Poneg (not big enough threat)
* His status as potential Germa Kingdom future heir (dropped the name)

+ Succesful experiment of human enhancement without drawback: no lost emotion.

So, the only possible, reasonable, and logical scenario he can be feared by the world is if he allows his body to he studied and let everyone in the whole world have the same or similar enhancements as him.

Like some Sanji fans believe, Exoskeleton is discount Mythical Zoan. If this can be amassed, it can be more dangerous than amassing Cyborgs via Kuma (because expensive: 1 PX = 1 Battleship) or Artificial Devil Fruit (because it still has DF weaknesses, whereas Exo didn't).

Based on your opinion, which portrait is better?

"Become the Most Feared by Marines"

Or

"Become the World Strongest Swordsman"

Watch Shanks and Mihawk portrayal at MF

It shows you how WSS is treated by the world and how Yonko (most feared pirates) are treated

WB & Shanks had the whole place shook by just standing up or moving
Mihawk presence meant nothing in that war

Watch Shanks and Mihawk portrayal at MF

It shows you how WSS is treated by the world and how Yonko (most feared pirates) are treated

WB & Shanks had the whole place shook by just standing up or moving
Mihawk presence meant nothing in that war
So you're saying that the ones that rape, kill and pillage are more feared than an ally? What an amazing analysis.
This portrayal thing also includes being stabbed by Squard and killed by fodders, huh? It must have been Katakuri the Yonkou that shook marineford with 2 gigantic slashes.

What Sanji really says is:

Sanji: Right now the marines are still taking me lightly but in the near future the one who will end up being the most dangerous existence to the Marines is me...
Sanji: "Black Leg Sanji"!!!

The most Dangerous Existence to the Marines >>>>>>most Feared by Marines>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>World's Strongest Swordsman

What Sanji really says is:

Sanji: Right now the marines are still taking me lightly but in the near future the one who will end up being the most dangerous existence to the Marines is me...
Sanji: "Black Leg Sanji"!!!

The most Dangerous Existence to the Marines >>>>>>most Feared by Marines>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>World's Strongest Swordsman
@Lor D. Coast , true translation.