Questions & Mysteries Which SH Is Still a Virgin?

Who's virgin?

• Total voters
I think almost all of them are virgins. I'm just not sure about Sanji and Franky. Sanji was popular with women at the Baratie. As one of the few Mugiwara Pirates who are not asexual, living on the Sunny must be torture. That would explain his behavior. Jimbei always seemed asexual to me, and I have even less doubt that Luffy, Zoro and Nami are asexual too. And yes, I think Robin is also drier than the desert of North Africa. Brook... I'm not sure, but I don't think he's had much success with women with his perverted nature. Chopper and Usopp keep their virginity for Milky and Kaya.

While it doesn't really matter in the story:
  • Luffy: His innocence proves it, and that stuff won't help him reach his goal...
  • Zoro: Very focused on his goals to even have a time for that, and he doesn't seem to have an interest about those stuffs...
  • Nami: She may be the type that will use her own body to earn, but she's smart and was a thief, she can use the V to sell high and then the buyer would end up just losing his own money without getting Nami...
  • Usopp: He can easily trick anyone that he isn't and can trick any naive woman to be his for a night, but he's Sanji downgrade when it comes to pretty women...
  • Sanji: Based from his gestures when seeing a pretty woman, and being chivalrous explains a lot...
  • Chopper: Nuff said, add his reaction seeing Milky...
  • Robin: She's the type that betray and even creeps out people, nuff said...
  • Franky: He's too super to do that...
  • Brook: Someone who still gets excited seeing undies alone, nuff said...
  • Jinbe: He's too busy carrying out responsibilities left and right, no time for that...
  • Yamato: Imprisoned in Onigashima surrounded by people who treats her highly, nuff said...
tl;dr: They're all virgins...

This is fiction, they will remain pure till the end kind of story :kayneshrug:. Given the plot and backstory. I don't see anyone. Brook was old when we saw him..so I am he already might have had some sort of relationship in the past... but his pantie jokes make me think otherwise, Franky definitely is the chad, but it did not seem like he is interested in sex or woman. He even made a family and people called him big bro instead...he is a cyborg too. I don't see even Jinbe(who seems like an honorary knight who doesn't indulge in such pleasures), robin never trusted or was close to anyone all her life.
If Luffy is used as a condom to have sex, will that count as him having sex