Character Discussion Which Villain Was More Intimidating?

Who is the more intimidating villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ray teached everything he could, other things were something luffy should bloom and learn himself

While, naruto didnt knew shit about something like SM which he could easily learn in 3 years TS
And couldnt even control first few tails of kurama which was apparently the point of the TS
Did he though ? Let's see :
- Never mentionned internal destruction
- Never mentionned CoC coating
- Vaguely spoke of FS
- Never mentionned awakening
- Showed barrier CoA day 1 and never spoke of it again.
We know this because Luffy acted surprised on all these instances and had to learn them from random people he met or fought.

- Vaguely spoke of FS
We know this because Luffy acted surprised on all these instances and had to learn them from random people he met or fought.
Rayleigh mentioned Haki grows extremely strong in extreme use of battles, so even if he tried to teach Luffy these advanced Haki skills, Luffy still wouldn't come that far. He needed to fight stronger opponents. The animals became too weak to push Luffy that far.

Plus, this timeskip training wasn't just about Haki.
Luffy improved all his DF techniques and became physically far stronger. He even lacked basic Haki.

Meanwhile, Jiraiya didn't really teach Naruto that much. That whole timeskip training was about Naruto learning to deal with Kurama's chakra but... yeah, it's literally non-existent. Then there are Naruto's larger Rasengans and that's it.

Madara is overrated ngl. He's liked because he's the top dog, an op character with op and cool abilities made to look cool so that teens/bozos with power fantasies can masturbate whenever he appears.

"Oh, look how cool he looks against the entire alliance that would be me if I had powers."
:lumazed:
"He fucked up everyone while being blind he's sooo coool and op"
:lunazing:
"He asked the Kages if he wants the clones to use Susanoo too, I'm about to susanocuum"
:yonjidoggy:

(I'm ready for all the folks who ejaculated whenever Madara appeared, to come at me with the torches and pitchforks but just like Madara 😫, who soloed the alliance, I'll also solo their asses)

Madara is overrated ngl. He's liked because he's the top dog, an op character with op and cool abilities made to look cool so that teens/bozos with power fantasies can masturbate whenever he appears.

"Oh, look how cool he looks against the entire alliance that would be me if I had powers."
"He asked the Kages if he wants the clones to use Susanoo too, I'm about to susanocuum"

(I'm ready for all the folks who ejaculated whenever Madara appeared, to come at me with the torches and pitchforks but just like Madara 😫 who soloed the alliance, I'll also solo their asses)
I almost find orochimaru and pain more memorable

- Vaguely spoke of FS
why do people expect rayleigh to give luffy every advanced detail lol

I almost find orochimaru and pain more memorable
I liked Orochimaru a lot because he really gave me and many more people the chills back in og Naruto. Sadly we all know how it turned out.

As for Pain, I was already getting tired of everyone being evil because he was broken inside so I just... Swept him under the mattress although I can perfectly understand why some may like him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Both are quite similar in how their introductions broke the internet, but then their flashbacks showed them to be cucks to another man, and they never recovered after that.

The only difference is it's far better being a Hashirama simp than it is an Oden simp. So Madara wins.

I liked Orochimaru a lot because he really gave me and many more people the chills back in og Naruto. Sadly we all know how it turned out.

As for Pain, I was already getting tired of everyone being evil because he was broken inside so I just... Swept him under the mattress although I can perfectly understand why some may like him.
The Virgin madara loosing in the end and the chad orochimaru still active in Boruto

The Virgin madara loosing in the end and the chad orochimaru still active in Boruto
He's still pretty respected in Boruto, he can still conduct his experiments and he also has a son that he loves even tho he's not the menace that he was a few years ago, he still won at the end

Obviously, it's Kaido. At least Kaido doesn't lose as stupidly as Madara lost. In addition, Kaido is a real terminator, he is compared to a natural disaster. To defeat him, it was necessary to revive the empowered protagonist three times, as well as many other characters. And Kaido doesn't look like untouchable, unlike Madara. Speaking of intimidation, Orochimaru>Madara
Wdym? Kaido‘s lose was also dumb.

His stamina was dwindling, because he was carrying Onigashima and he could have avoided Bajrang Gun.

Honestly I believe Kaido could have overcome and withstand Bajrang Gun, if he didn‘t decide to nerf himself by carrying Onigashima.

Madara was ruined by Edo Tensei, and the overall plot that he was just a pawn. It's not hard to make someone look like an absolute monster when they legit can not die. And then when he is finally brought back for real, he gets done in by his own camp.

The Third Raikage was treated better in this regard, as he legit fought against an army of 10,000 for 3 days and 3 nights, and he didn't have the power of being immortal on his side.

That's the representation that Madara should have had, but instead it got watered down by the Edo Tensei immortality BS.

Kaido started off intimidating, but in Oda's infinite quest to make Oden look like a God among men, he ended up de-hyping the character he was supposed to hype the most. That's a horrible way to go about writing a villain, because prior to the Oden flashback BS, Kaido legit seemed untouchable. You're not supposed to detract from that, BEFORE the main fight even starts. He should have stayed that way until the inevitable Onigashima battle. But he got watered down halfway through, which is a shame.

Winner: Neither

S

Sasaki Kojirō

(I'm ready for all the folks who ejaculated whenever Madara appeared, to come at me with the torches and pitchforks but just like Madara 😫, who soloed the alliance, I'll also solo their asses)
"How do you deal with a second meteor":lumazed:

"Might Guy I declare you the strongest ninja" :lunazing:

Madara is too generic, you can't swallow him completely.

Wdym? Kaido‘s lose was also dumb.

His stamina was dwindling, because he was carrying Onigashima and he could have avoided Bajrang Gun.

Honestly I believe Kaido could have overcome and withstand Bajrang Gun, if he didn‘t decide to nerf himself by carrying Onigashima.
That was the point, even though Kaidou was weak, carried onigashima, and had been beaten a hundred times, he didn't dodge as it would prove his fear of Luffy's attack. Kaidou is such a character that most of the time he takes the attacks on himself, proving that no one is his match

None of one piece villains are even zabuza level.. :beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

- Vaguely spoke of FS
Naruto didn't even know about basic chakra natures by the time he came back to the village

Rayleigh left out things that Luffy clearly couldn't make use of