Powers & Abilities Whitebeard taught AdCoC to Akainu..

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It means sometimes taking losses serves as a lever, look at Luffy loss after loss, he even died, all to evolve.
I fear that Kaido, the dragon king, the king of wisdom, the king of beasts, will awaken after his defeat. If that happens, he will transcend all existing realms of power and become an unreachable being.

It means sometimes taking losses serves as a lever, look at Luffy loss after loss, he even died, all to evolve.
I fear that Kaido, the dragon king, the king of wisdom, the king of beasts, will awaken after his defeat. If that happens, he will transcend all existing realms of power and become an unreachable being.
Well if he can coat himself in Magma he definitely can survive in the Magma that he was thrown in.. Unless he need to be conscious for him to be Magma resistant.. Did you get inspiration from me for your thread about Kaido potentially being able to Coat his Hybrid form in Magma?.. I love the thread by the way, great job..

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Well if he can coat himself in Magma he definitely can survive in the Magma that he was thrown in.. Unless he need to be conscious for him to be Magma resistant.. Did you get inspiration from me for your thread about Kaido potentially being able to Coat his Hybrid form in Magma?.. I love the thread by the way, great job..
You mean he can casually withstand flames similar to magma, but in his hybrid and draconic form where his defenses are greater. He also envelops himself in Haoshoku, Kaido's basic form, although it's also highly durable, it has less durability compared to his hybrid and full Zoan forms. Furthermore, he's currently in a weakened state, unconscious, so there's a possibility of him dying, but I don't think so.

You mean he can casually withstand flames similar to magma, but in his hybrid and draconic form where his defenses are greater. He also envelops himself in Haoshoku, Kaido's basic form, although it's also highly durable, it has less durability compared to his hybrid and full Zoan forms. Furthermore, he's currently in a weakened state, unconscious, so there's a possibility of him dying, but I don't think so.
Ok, so you're saying he's in a more dire situation than i believed him to be.. I don't think Flame Bagua was Coated in CoC though, that would be unreal amount of CoC..

Sigh, i wasn't in a good mood so thanks for lols
This was hilarious
I joking about Akainu learning AdCoC from Whitebeard but..

I'm serious about Whitebeard showing AdCoC in Marineford.. :myman:

:cheers::cheers:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ok, so you're saying he's in a more dire situation than i believed him to be.. I don't think Flame Bagua was Coated in CoC though, that would be unreal amount of CoC..

I joking about Akainu learning AdCoC from Whitebeard but..

I'm serious about Whitebeard showing AdCoC in Marineford.. :myman:

:cheers::cheers:
No, I'm just telling you that Kaido will withstand the magma in his less durable form. LOL. And yes, Flaming Bagua was coated in Advanced Coc, just like Luffy's fist was too. Those are the two greatest coating feats in the series when it comes to Advanced Coc.

No, I'm just telling you that Kaido will withstand the magma in his less durable form. LOL. And yes, Flaming Bagua was coated in Advanced Coc, just like Luffy's fist was too. Those are the two greatest coating feats in the series when it comes to Advanced Coc.
I don't know about that one, but i guess if he released his Flame Clouds he had way more Energy.. :usosmug::finally:

The guy gets a heart attack from trying to use basic CoC and we are supposed to believe that WB is spamming ACoC in MF? You surpass yourself everyday mate, keep it up.
Everytime he used the quake fruit there was a rupture or a crack.. When he used AdCoC there was none..
And Whitebeard had his ability removed from Blackbeard yet he still used AdCoC..

:kayneshrug:

This whole thread has to be bait.

No one in their right mind can be this brain dead.
What part triggers you the most..

- Akainu not having AdCoC at Marineford
- Akainu being taught AdCoC by Whitebeard
Post automatically merged:

If you make your own manga I'm buying it.

Root Piece

:finally::finally::finally:
Actually i'm working on a story in post apocalyptic settings about potential different types of human evolution..