General & Others Who’s #1 Among these 5 OP Youtubers?

Thoughts?

• Total voters
Uzumaki's reaction is great, but dude gets too excited in normal moments. Thats why sometimes I find his reactions annoying, mostly for the average episodes. His Marineford "Shaaaaaanks" reaction was legendary though.
He has so many legendary reactions tbh. That one where he soloed his house, and then his door. And the ones during Zoro vs Killer and WB vs Roger clashes. :suresure:

I dont see why thats a problem. If a YouTuber makes his chapter reviews based on the best posts and theoris of this forum, I would appreciate it tbh, its better than reading through a pile of garbage.

I have been following Sawyer and KOL for a loooong time. Sawyer has a good understanding of the manga, and has mature and intelligent takes. If I want to see a reaction, KOL is my guy lol, but I am not listening to his analysis.
Not a problem necessarily imo until you don’t give due credit to the actual sources of said posts and theories and I think that was what people were having an issue with him and others who have done similar or worse. I don’t watch any these dudes tho so I wouldn’t really know if these things have changed.

Damn, people really hate me lol
Post automatically merged:

I think people are always gonna think I'm fake because I have big reactions to stuff but it is what is. I like getting hype and that's never gonna change.

Anyone who actually watches me knows how upset I get if I actually get spoiled and knows that I have literally gotten death threats over not liking certain things but that never seems to come up in these convos. If I criticize something, I'm a hater. If I love it, I'm a shill. No winning at a certain point so I'm gonna keep doing what I do.

Thanks to those of you who actually support me.

C

CensoredbyWG

Brago is the most entertaining out of the bunch, his chapter reaction lives always end up on random conversations with his friends lol.

I don't watch their YouTube videos anymore as I used to do.

KOL is legendary for his gags or memes and existing reactions
He used to be my favourites

Sawyer seems more sane

Brago ain't bad and Roger is okay
Tekking is cringy, Chibi reviews is okay.

I'm forgetting that one guy who would defend Oda so much
He even joined OJ or Worstgen at some point

I think people are always gonna think I'm fake because I have big reactions to stuff but it is what is. I like getting hype and that's never gonna change.

Anyone who actually watches me knows how upset I get if I actually get spoiled and knows that I have literally gotten death threats over not liking certain things but that never seems to come up in these convos. If I criticize something, I'm a hater. If I love it, I'm a shill. No winning at a certain point so I'm gonna keep doing what I do.

You are fine roger but only critic i have is you dont go depth what can happen ahead but its ok . I still watch your videos dont listen to your haters do what you think is best.

I keep forgetting you're here too

Tell other Youtubers to join here to discuss One Piece

This forum has a lot of nutcases so there is no need to feel sad or let down.
Death threats are given by pussies that get one shot irl fights and cry like a girl with just one slap but act tough behind the keyboard so don't worry about that too.
I used to watch your streams and enjoyed your reactions but these days I don't have the time because I would have read the chapter 3-4 times already by the time your streams come.
Do your thing man there is nothing you do that justifies hate. Maybe its because you don't have retarded takes like "Judge top 5" or the "raid will fail " for the dimwits to hog into.

This forum has a lot of nutcases so there is no need to feel sad or let down.
Death threats are given by pussies that get one shot irl fights and cry like a girl with just one slap but act tough behind the keyboard so don't worry about that too.
I used to watch your streams and enjoyed your reactions but these days I don't have the time because I would have read the chapter 3-4 times already by the time your streams come.
Do your thing man there is nothing you do that justifies hate. Maybe its because you don't have retarded takes like "Judge top 5" or the "raid will fail " for the dimwits to hog into.
Maybe he should make a legendary meme take

Stay true to yourself
You’re by far my fav
:cheers: