Who all are hyped up for Cyberpunk ?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
S

Shuyaku

Reviews are here, I checked this one :
Game is much shorter than TW3 (25h for the story and 25h for the rest)
900 dildos to collect (wtf?)

90 meta, 17/20
Too many bugs
IA is trash

Looks like I'll keep playing TW3 until the next opus

EDIT : Game is 57 Go, the patch added to fix bugs is fucking 49 Go and there are still too many bugs
I just laugh at all the people who get insanely overhyped, for whatever reason. I shit you not, i see people buying Cyberpunk themed PC setups, i'm talking high end specs and ultrawide 4k monitors JUST for this fucking game, it's surreal to me.

The game hasn't had day one patches yet. Anyway Sakazuki is kind of weird for only playing the witcher 3 until he deems another game goat, then gives it up to play another game. I play tons of games that are in the 6-8 range and have a blast.
Post automatically merged:

I just laugh at all the people who get insanely overhyped, for whatever reason. I shit you not, i see people buying Cyberpunk themed PC setups, i'm talking high end specs and ultrawide 4k monitors JUST for this fucking game, it's surreal to me.
The games god tier, get over it.

The game hasn't had day one patches yet. Anyway Sakazuki is kind of weird for only playing the witcher 3 until he deems another game goat, then gives it up to play another game. I play tons of games that are in the 6-8 range and have a blast.

The games god tier, get over it.
They already added a 49 Go patch to correct bugs, there are still too many bugs, add the fact that the game was delayed for like 8 months so they have no excuses

Anyway Sakazuki is kind of weird for only playing the witcher 3 until he deems another game goat, then gives it up to play another game.
Don't know what you're talking about, that's not even relevant to the current topic

Seth

โ€Ž
Well. Cyberpunk is hyped for sure but hey wasn't GTA 5 or Skyrim hyped like that?

I mean. Let's just play it all and then we can argue or agree on certain aspects.

And i won't, thanks for that. If your opinions are anything to go by, chances are the game is really not good.
Cool miss out on one of the best games of the generation. I'll enjoy the sadistic thought that you're missing out. Have fun with assassins creed valhalla or whatever trash you play.

Well. Cyberpunk is hyped for sure but hey wasn't GTA 5 or Skyrim hyped like that?

I mean. Let's just play it all and then we can argue or agree on certain aspects.
GTA and TES are legendary franchises from top tier studios, they can't be compared to a totally new game from a studio only known for producing one very good game

People and medias clearly overhyped the game.

Now I'll wait for the release to see players reactions, maybe they'll agree with the reviewers, maybe not

Seth

โ€Ž
GTA and TES are legendary franchises from top tier studios, they can't be compared to a totally new game from a studio only known for producing one very good game

Now I'll wait for the release to see players reactions, maybe they'll agree with the reviewers, maybe not
reviewers are mostly paid to say something approach this your own way.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
โ€Ž
Donโ€™t get why people are hating on Cyberpunk for bugs but Skyrim and Fallout are literally buggy messes lol. And letโ€™s not forget The Witcher 3 launched with loads of bugs but still got Game Of The Year

Seth

โ€Ž
Donโ€™t get why people are hating on Cyberpunk for bugs but Skyrim and Fallout are literally buggy messes lol. And letโ€™s not forget The Witcher 3 launched with loads of bugs but still got Game Of The Year
People expect games done by humans to be without any bugs or shit.

The same shit happened with RDR 2 and Mafia 3 launching on PC.

The first week or so bugs. Then repaired.

Both games are great.

People just like to overreact especially now because CyberPunk has a chance to set the bar super high for GTA 6.

Ooh, the edginess, i just pissed myself a little.
It's not edgy, I'm just sadistic, it flows into my kinks as well.

One good game? A goty game that some consider to be the best game of all time.

Also The Witcher 2 honestly is perferable to The Witcher 3, so make that 2 out of 3 of the games they made? Also 1 isn't bad, they just didn't have a proper budget. Budget was always what held them back.

Most reviewers gave it 9/10 and shit, the one review someone posted is literally an outlier.

Also regarding bethesda, they've not made a good game since oblivion. Skyrim is shit compared to oblivion and has boring color palette, boring quests, boring level design, boring dungeons, only alduin and the dawnguard father and daughter vampires are even moderately interesting in the whole game, etc.
Fallout 3 did a lot of cool stuff like the vat system to make up for how weak the gunplayer was, but it was a literal trash tier rpg where your moral decisions were "do I nuke this place, or do I not?", new vegas was it, but better, and even that game was pretty flawed. Fallout hasn't been anything particularly special since fallout 2 (and that was pre bethesda making it), people from oblivion made the first two games.

People like skyrim cuz it's so mod friendly and because it was babies first pc rpg for some many people getting into it.

CDPR >>>>>>> Bethesda

Heck a recent dev made Kincome Come: Deliverance, it was their first game and I don't think they were even in game development already, and it has a micro-obsession with historical accuracy, and it's the style of game skyrim is, but much better. It actually has interesting things to it that aren't watered down for boring mass appeal, it actually has interesting design and better combat, etc etc.

I've never liked a gta, they bore me after 10 minutes. Never played any of their other games but I'm sure red dead redemption 1 is good, heard bad things about 2, I've heard good things about bully and the warriors. So I guess they have 3 good games at least but they've made countless more games than cdpr.

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Apparently it's poorly optimized for now and glitchy as hell. Not getting it yet, i would need to get below 1080p just to hit beyond 40 fps, fuck that. My card is shit but it wasn't supposed to run this bad. It is what it is...:kaimoji:

Apparently it's poorly optimized for now and glitchy as hell. Not getting it yet, i would need to get below 1080p just to hit beyond 40 fps, fuck that. My card is shit but it wasn't supposed to run this bad. It is what it is...:kaimoji:
What's your setup so I can figure out how I'd run it? Anyway it's a gorgeous and complex game with a lot of detail, animation, etc. I'll probably wait for it to be fixed a bit though, game is goat looking though.