Who all are hyped up for Cyberpunk ?

S

Shuyaku

What's your setup so I can figure out how I'd run it? Anyway it's a gorgeous and complex game with a lot of detail, animation, etc. I'll probably wait for it to be fixed a bit though, game is goat looking though.
I have a GTX 1650/I5-10400F/8GB RAM

I need to get on low 1080 to make it playable, i usually skip out games if they can't even run decently at 1080, but i think it should get fixed eventually.
Post automatically merged:

Wish me luck, I’m playing on base ps4 :goyea:
lmfao, even on consoles it runs like doo doo allegedly

Jokes on you, I’m playing on base PS4 :myman:
:suresure: I got PS4 Pro too, but Cyberpunk was too big of an occasion for old gen consoles.

I get you're memeing, but a financial crisis where homelessness in the US is about to go from 1m to like 28m, makes that kind of talk kind of seem in poor taste.
It's just a joke man, relax. You can afford jokes. They're free.

:suresure: I got PS4 Pro too, but Cyberpunk was too big of an occasion for old gen consoles.

It's just a joke man, relax. You can afford jokes. They're free.
Jokes can be in bad taste homie, the joke would be more reliable under normal circumstances, than say, during the great depression.

Like for an extreme example, you wouldn't make a gay joke on the crime-scene of a hate crime murder of a gay guy.

People are dying homie.

LOL wrong FUCKING thread.

Yeah cyberpunk 2077 runs like shit, it's great though. Consider waiting for patches.
Post automatically merged:

@HopOnTheHype what do you think about the reception of the game so far ?

From what i gather unless you have a good rig, your performance will be acceptable at best. @sanjikun should be good in that regard
The game is kind of running like shit, but it also is just on a completely different level, so some of the tech needs are reasonable. I mean damn, it's super detailed in it's level design with tons of things, also the game is gorgeous.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People all over the internet act like it's the first time a big game launches on PC with bad optimization. Chill. Wait a week or two and they will patch it.

The same shit happened with GTA 5 and Mafia 3 launch on PC ( I picked those two cause I experienced it back then ).

Played it at my friend's house. Looks like the game I will enjoy. There are few things here and there that looks weird but in the end, I think it's a clear candidate to win 2021 GOTY.

The bar is set for the GTA 6 like it or not.

S

Shuyaku

People all over the internet act like it's the first time a big game launches on PC with bad optimization. Chill. Wait a week or two and they will patch it.
I'm pretty sure the atrocious console performance is getting far more attention than PC optimization.