Questions & Mysteries Who are Mihawk’s biggest haters?

Nobody hates Mihawk, in that sense, I think they're just telling the truth, he was rubbish in the marine ford war and didn't surpass Vista.
:cheers:

Why would anyone hate mihawk? He is irrelevant to the story anyway, Ladmiral fanboys and some people hate Big mom and Kaido because they are important figures that Oda wasted an arc on them, mihawk won't even be important enough to waste an arc on him.

Hard truth for mihawk, even Ladmirals might be more important than him, but I doubt Oda will waste an arc on Ladmirals though.

:cheers:

Why would anyone hate mihawk? He is irrelevant to the story anyway, Ladmiral fanboys and some people hate Big mom and Kaido because they are important figures that Oda wasted an arc on them, mihawk won't even be important enough to waste an arc on him.

Hard truth for mihawk, even Ladmirals might be more important than him, but I doubt Oda will waste an arc on Ladmirals though.
Cope

The funniest thing is that most of Mihawk's biggest haters are not even Shanks fans

They are Yonkotards

I've seen more Kaido/Meme fans say Mihawk is Vista lvl than actual Shanks fans who will just say Shanks over Mihawk extreme diff.
rofl
scenes post wano after the two of the least popular/worst villains of the story fall.
Post automatically merged:

comical people thought these two were enough to topple the world government
rather than accept inconvenient truths
I foresee them acting like the alliance is the strongest force in the world.

rofl
scenes post wano after the two of the least popular/worst villains of the story fall.

I mean Kaido and Big Mom are literally searching for the ancient weapons so they can topple the WG, conclusion = they aren't strong enough by themselves to do it. Of course yankers never read the bubles so they wouldn't know.

rofl

Lmao why does your name say Wanji

Lmao why does your name say Wanji
admins trolling
changed all instances of L-- anji to wanji.
I mean Kaido and Big Mom are literally searching for the ancient weapons so they can topple the WG, conclusion = they aren't strong enough by themselves to do it. Of course yankers never read the bubles so they wouldn't know.
too much credit some saw shanks stop the war
and concluded he alone would be enough .

the event the grandfleet will be a part of
the massive war oda is leading towards
when not only luffy , but likes of zoro and sanji are top tiers
which may very well involve other supernovas like law and kidd as well is the world govt .

No particular reason. I prefer Shanks. So, as a Shanks fan, I may say Mihawk is weaker than him. I don't know if it is called hate.
Lately, I am not expecting from Oda to make Shanks shine. I fear that he is planning to get rid of him through BB or weaken him further.