Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

If anyone dies at all, I see Usopp and Zoro as those with more weight behind them than others.
Usopp wasn't around longer than Nami, but he came on with the captain meme and is framed as a brother to Luffy slightly more than others.
Zoro is mostly sacrificing himself. I can see him finally dying for real.
I think it would be best if Zoro could enjoy a few years of peace marrying perhaps Tashigi :zosleepy:

Usopp has the flags for it. Oda loves to draw parallels from preskip, and I can see his story ending in a similar manner as the Going Merry. The Straw Hats are faced with a do or die situation and Usopp sacrifices himself so they can escape. It will complete his story as dying as a brave Warrior of the sea. Usopp not making it to the epilogue might explain why Oda change his role on the ship from the original concept art of him being the Vice Captain.

Maybe i'm deluded but Didn't ussop said one time that after achieving his dream he will die?his lies always become true also zoro scene in 1027 about he must die by a sword makes me fear the worst for him that and his name will hear to heavens chopper's dream is heal all the diseases in the world and that's where luffy enters luffy has been wearing out through series and EOS he is going to die but chopper will find a cure for him

Thinking Usopp shall die equates to not placing enough trust into acknowledging how much of a Brave God he is and how much Kaya deserves and he also deserves to stay together :josad:

Don't know if Zoro will truly marry someone in his life on the other hand

I dont think anyone will die. It's too dark. I dont even know how ace died lol... Kaido is going to the other side but that's cuz he is a side character so its not shocking...

I wonder if Luffy will trully develop an illness

I dont think anyone will die. It's too dark. I dont even know how ace died lol... Kaido is going to the other side but that's cuz he is a side character so its not shocking...

I wonder if Luffy will trully develop an illness
This is an Oda series so imo he doesn't kill unless necessary most of the time :cheers:

Whitebeard
Ace
Vergo
Monet
Pedro
Yasui
Absalom
Kanjuro
Kiku‚ Kinemon and Asura ( Unconfirmed yet )

You can see Oda started killing more characters post time skip
Kiku, kinemon are not dead at all, they were confirmed to be alive (saved by ussop)
Also nobody died when. Stabbed in OP, so ashura is Alive too

Usopp has the flags for it. Oda loves to draw parallels from preskip, and I can see his story ending in a similar manner as the Going Merry. The Straw Hats are faced with a do or die situation and Usopp sacrifices himself so they can escape. It will complete his story as dying as a brave Warrior of the sea. Usopp not making it to the epilogue might explain why Oda change his role on the ship from the original concept art of him being the Vice Captain.
And Also as parallel from pre timeskip he could return from death as Sogeking to save the day