Questions & Mysteries Who are the Gorosei and Imu?

Basically, what about the gorosei makes them so different from other celestial dragons. Everything from their appearance to their mannerisms is different. They don’t even act like gods, rather they bow which is unthinkable for other celestial dragons.

What is everyones opinions on their uniqueness
1. They’re immortals who’ve been with Imu since the beginning
2. They were gifted new life through the generations due to laws fruit and his personality changing surgery and have been with Imu since the beginning
3. Like the soul and shadow fruit there’s a mind fruit which allows Imu to implant and transfer memories into others basically reincarnating him and these five through generations
4. They are normal celestial dragons who are merely enlightened.

Heh I wonder if Im sama was born on Planet Earth in the first place.

Oda even introduced the Moon, I wonder if he also came from there or even from another celestial body.
I was also wondering this.

Oda has been very specific about the moon, but those races are much more common by now. Which makes me wonder if Imu could instead be from the sun. Would make sense for the king of the world to be from a race which the entire solar system revolves around.

#2 imo.

It was Doflamingo's biggest goal and he seemed to desire to Emulate this idea. That "idea" never led to anything so if it has nothing to do with them receiving the surgery in the past, then I'm not sure what the purpose was to introduce the concept. The "life surgery" didn't have to be this huge thing otherwise

#2 imo.

It was Doflamingo's biggest goal and he seemed to desire to Emulate this idea. That "idea" never led to anything so if it has nothing to do with them receiving the surgery in the past, then I'm not sure what the purpose was to introduce the concept. The "life surgery" didn't have to be this huge thing otherwise
It‘s not totally uncommon for Oda writing himself into a corner, by pulling of some non-filler relevant stuff into the story.. And I would be actually pissed, if this concepts gets completely ignored.

Basically, what about the gorosei makes them so different from other celestial dragons. Everything from their appearance to their mannerisms is different. They don’t even act like gods, rather they bow which is unthinkable for other celestial dragons.

What is everyones opinions on their uniqueness
1. They’re immortals who’ve been with Imu since the beginning
2. They were gifted new life through the generations due to laws fruit and his personality changing surgery and have been with Imu since the beginning
3. Like the soul and shadow fruit there’s a mind fruit which allows Imu to implant and transfer memories into others basically reincarnating him and these five through generations
4. They are normal celestial dragons who are merely enlightened.
i feel like they really are just the few celestial dragons that havent gone full stupid, so they are chosen as leaders. They are pretty public figures so if they were immortal people would've noticed. Imu however is probably immortal, either one of the 20 kings that created the WG or the person that convinced them to oppose the ancient kingdom