Discussion Power Who can destroy that Meteor ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Saitama was needed to stop that Meteor while Genos full power (back then) and Metal Knight robot couldn't even stop it a little. That Meteor was a Dragon level threat.

Who could have destroyed it ? or stopped it ?

- Homeless Emperor ?

- Golden Sperm ?

- Bang and Bomb combo with Whirlwind Water Stream: Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist ? (the thing they used against EC)

- Current Genos full power ?

- Elder Centipede ?

- Marugori ?

etc

(obviously Boros can do it, Tatsumaki can likely do it, Orochi Gaia Canon can likely do it, and Psykorochi max beam too.)

@RayanOO @Cuistot @Light D Lamperouge @playa4321 @Kiwipom @SmokedOut @Hiragaro @Roronoa-sama @TheKnightOfTheSea @Van @sidestreetboy @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Chrono @Xlaw @Salah WG @Bango🍅 @Bullet @Dark Admiral @h_zorothegoat @Hades @PerfectHie @Luslec etc

The meteor was Dragon level, so any Offensive high dragon can destroy it. Not speedsters like flashy or tanks like Darkshine.
Dragon level varies greatly

i'd say Genos FP..idk about GS's feats against such high caliber projectiles
but ik that H. E could be able to if he could generate an equally large energy ball but that justy an assumption..

i don't think The Geezer Combo would do it as well if EC couldn't..

why i say Genos is coz he was able to generate a beam strong enough to clash with the other beam generated by that easily forgettable yet pretty woman who turned out to be the antagonist of the architect of all this..MS arc
i say that coz she consumed Big daddy orochi and his cells.. and her beam is able to cut and lift the friggin crust of the planet.. soo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
i don't think The Geezer Combo would do it as well if EC couldn't..
The duo combo completely destroyed EC shell. The shockwave spread and destroyed EC armor. But EC grew an other one. So maybe the shockwave can destroy a big part of the meteor while spreading or even dust it completely
Post automatically merged:

but ik that H. E could be able to if he could generate an equally large energy ball but that justy an assumption..
HE never did a 200m large energy ball. But maybe with thousands of smaller one or dozens of big one he can do something here

The duo combo completely destroyed EC shell. The shockwave spread and destroyed EC armor. But EC grew an other one. So maybe the shockwave can destroy a big part of the meteor while spreading or even dust it completely

HE never did a 200m large energy ball. But maybe with thousands of smaller one or dozens of big one he can do something here
sure, its not like they can't do anything to it.
prolly more if Blizzy helps their backs out

HE is flipin broken prolly the 2nd strongest if by any chance he breaks his limiter

Ayo but one martial artist might be able to pull it off.. ofc its very canon

The practitioner of Fist of Seltzer Water on the Rocks.. i present you

Last edited:
- Homeless Emperor ?

- Golden Sperm ?

- Bang and Bomb combo with Whirlwind Water Stream: Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist ? (the thing they used against EC)

- Current Genos full power ?

- Elder Centipede ?

- Marugori ?
- Homeless Emperor maybe. He has alot of attack power and his ''Genkidama'' kinda attack was pretty insane. So he might have enough AP and DC to do it.

- Golden S is insanely strong, but i don't know if he has enough DC to do it.

- Bang and Bomb kinda the same as Golden S.

- Current Genos Full Power definetely. He was able to clash with Psykorochi's attack that cut part of the earth off and deflected it.

- Elder Centipede hasn't shown any impressive AP. But maybe he can dig himself in and destroy it like that? But the question is if he can do it fast enough. I go with no.

- Marugori is insanely huge and pretty strong as he punched a hole into the ground of the size of a small city. So maybe.

Banchi

yawn-together
Anyone because a meteor scientifically will burn up and disintegrate from compressed air once it hits the the atmosphere. The term you're looking for is an asteroid

With Current Manga and Webcomic Feats many of S-Class can do it. They might not have been able to before but with them getting stronger they might be able to.

Obviously King can easily do it. His luck powers are just too strong.

WatchDogMan can as well if the meteor was going to fall on Q city.

Metal Bat as well if his "fighting spirit" was high enough or easily if his "fighting spirit" was at its max.

Currrent Genos said he can do it already, also his current feats show that he probably can.

Drive Knight is not any less inferior to Genos.

Child Emperor Showcased beams Equivalent or even Stronger than Genos. so he should be able to as well.

Metal Knight Full Arsenal should be able to.

Atomic Samurai should be able to as well with his current upgrade.

Flash and Sonic should be able as well. Webcomic they get Cursed Blades from a powerful ninja that Saitama defeats and gives them the Cursed Blades.

Rest of the other S-Class Besides Tatsumaki and Blast cannot as they are in the Current Manga and Webcomic.

Last edited: