Powers & Abilities Who could breaks Zoro's Sword?

But both of those twos haki and physical strength >>>>>his so why can’t they break them?
I already said this twice I'm going to say it again for the 3rd time the grade of the blade plays a major factor we have seen it in his fight against hawkeys.

So for the 3rd time again I believe that CoA and the superior grade of the blade will stop them from breaking like we have seen other of his blades do

I already said this twice I'm going to say it again for the 3rd time the grade of the blade plays a major factor we have seen it in his fight against hawkeys.

So for the 3rd time again I believe that CoA and the superior grade of the blade will stop them from breaking like we have seen other of his blades do
Fair enough, I thought you were saying zoros haki will block it.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Characters with strong enough haki, but even that would be tough to do against his meito, especially Wado Ichimonji and Enma. Wado Ichimonji remained intact from an assault by Mihawk. And that was without haki imbued on it.

Anyway, I find this topic pointless as Zoro will likely never have his swords broken again, and his haki will only continue to grow stronger over time.

Maybe Hancock with her fruit ability? Perfume Femur broke Smokers Jutte, Pacifista etc.

I think Ryuma & Prime Garp could with brute strength & haki, a few top tiers or high tiers with hax abilities potentially
No way Hancock is doing that lol.

We don't even know if she will be able to turn them into stone momentarily

Given the massive diff between him n Top Tiers, i would say all are capable of breaking Zoro swords.

Since Zoro will face King this chapter, i wouldn't even completly put aside the possibility of King doing it. He most likely can, as long as his Haki is better.

Or maybe Oda will use his small confrontation with Kaidou Jr to hype the latter by breaking one of his swords.
not even the strongest attack in the world from 2 yonko could break zoro s swords :zosmug:

İt's not just something that depends on the enemy. Or it's not just about Zoro.

Mihaw is WSS but he couldt break Wado.
Pure head canon why would Mihawk even try to do that with the huge different in strength between him and Zoro at the time.
The man decided to fight Zoro with a pocket knife and that makes you think he was going all out trying to shatter it:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is the only one who stands a chance his weakest blade the Sandai kitetsu survived without getting a nick after taking on Hakai. That is testament to Zoro incredible haki as it's two grades lower than his other two swords. People saying it's just about the quality of his swords need to read about meito and their different grades. The Yubashiri Zoro lost in Ennies lobby is higher grade blade than the Sandai which has stayed with Zoro for so long

Last edited: