Speculations Who Could Come After Robin?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Reading through Zou on a whim and something that’s never really phased me before caught my attention:

To a degree, this has always been an unspoken truth - plenty of folks stand to gain something from the Poneglyphs, and Robin is now (as far as we know) the only person in the world who can decipher them. She joined Crocodile because he asked for help while being less aggressive at the start, and was coerced in a somewhat non-physical way to work with CP-9, but nobody has really pursued or abducted her since she joined the Straw Hats.

With that in mind, who do you think could theoretically have the motivation and the means to track Robin down at this point? The Marines don’t seem particularly hot in pursuit insofar as they mostly wanna catch the entire crew; Kaido, Big Mom, and Blackbeard have shown no interest whatsoever for a variety of reasons, despite each and every one of them having good cause to use her abilities; I’m not even sure the other Supernovae and their crews could successfully defeat Luffy et al. and force her to join them.

I don’t think this will really happen, but it could be interesting if a small cluster of Oharan scholars who were off-island when the massacre occurred somehow located her and offered their services to her friends as thanks for looking after Robin. Maybe they might even have a lead on where the last Road Poneglyph can be found?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It seems like she isn't priority right now, but the Yonko alliance.

So the Marine and WG (expecially) will try to take of her in a non too distant future.
Right, I’m just talking after the war in Wano...the Straw Hats will be vulnerable and recuperating, could someone come after her then? Or could she be targeted DURING the war by Kaido/Linlin/someone not currently accounted for?

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe Law once Kaido is defeated. The reason he allied himself with Luffy was to take down Kaido but once the threat is over, there is no benefit for Law to keep the alliance with Luffy.

Other that might take Robin is CP0 and BB but I hope Law is the one who will kidnap Robin since it would make the story more interesting.

I'm curious if going to Laugh Tale/ Finding One Piece/Learning the Void Century is even the last part of the story. Roger found out everything and ONLY then did he realize he was too early to do anything, meaning the Strawhats have to go to Laugh Tale first, find out everything, then the final arc/s would start.

Meaning it's highly possible Robin being central to some doomsday event (knowing the information), won't happen until after this point.

God there's so much One Piece left it's not even funny.

I believe Robin would somehow captured and kidnapped a certain time in future arc. I think robin would still with SHP until they found OP. So my best guess is after Luffy defeated BB in a battle of PK in Laugh Tale arc, SHP would be in a certain island and somehow separate with the crew like in Water 7, so the WG would kidnap her (probably Rob Lucci again lol). And this Robin's kidnapp will lead Luffy to come to Mariejoa to once again fight against WG.

Many theories said that in laugh tale joyboy has "mission" something like to destroy mariejoa & WG. I dont think after luffy receive that "mission" when he found OP, luffy will just "okay let's destroy WG and mariejoa minna". It's not Luffy-ish at all. So there should be something that would trigger Luffy to come to Mariejoa, and as always it's about saving nakama.

And also it could also trigger the revolutionary especially dragon to finally make a move. Having his precious staff sabo and robin get kidnapp by WG wont make him stay behind his desk anymore so thats when luffy and dragon will finally meet with coincidence.

So that's kind of "killing 2 birds with 1 stone" pulled by Oda.

Not to turn this into an "arc flow" headcannon thread but I do have some ideas for how things might go down, factoring this Rock's plot and the Supernova, etc into everything with Robin as well.

Wano: I still have this weird feeling that Yamato might be the main arc villain, or the Ace possibly. Idk, something doesn't sit right with Kaido/BM going down yet due to Luffy's power scaling. Yamato could be the perfect gap between YC/Yonko. He can still be the underdog after this and it allows the alliance to beat two full Yonko crews with minimal assistance (save for whatever forces Neko brings or Sword). Anyway for XY reason, Kaido/BM leave Wano in search for other Rocks members. Weevil/Bakkin will be part of this, solidifying their signficance here (they still seem very random save for a Rock's connection). I do think the Impel Down Escapees still at large are former Rocks silver medalists that lost to Roger/other Yonko. They will join Kaido/BM in forming a new crew and head to Elbaf for X reason. Mihawk allies with Shanks. Hancock allies with Luffy. Buggy allies with BB after he steals Pluton. Kuma is the focus of the next arc.

Vegapunk: Considering how set up it is with Vegapunk/Kuma/Sabo/Bonney stuff happening frequently/recently, plus Caesar/Judge having connections to Vegapunk, and Smoker still MIA in the story, I can see this happening immediately after Wano. Will focus on introducing the SSG (maybe not bringing them down), getting back Kuma and focusing on Bonney. Should be heavily Revolutionary/Underworld/CP0 oriented as well. Crocodile present here due underworld ties or something. Franky/Robin should get more development for obvious reasons. Vegapunk explains devil fruits. Luffy learns Awakening. Kuma is saved and goals are revealed. Bonney leaves with Luffy/crew for X reason.

Elbaf: Full blown Rock's arc. All 4 Yonko are present. We get Shanks and BBs backtories an relationships to Rock's/God Valley (heavily speculated). BM gets redeemed here. All 11 Supernova are here. SHF are present. All concentrate on taking out Rocks. Shanks/BB fight, nobody wins. Rock's are finished, allows for full setup of BB and Shanks for the ending. Shanks and Luffy meet, but Shanks true motivations are revealed. They are morally grey, makes Luffy question his admiration for Shanks, but vows to surpass both BB/Shanks in the end. The mystery behind God Valley is explained her. Perhaps Uranus is here, and BB finds that after possibly aquiring Pluton (or Shanks does). Full blown adventure/giant/sky island/moon arc. Oda can do it all :D

Lodestar: Last GL island. Gives whatever info it needs. Perhaps final confrontations with Kid or something if not before.

Laugh Tale: Montage leads them to some special island then to Laugh Tale. They find out the true history, One Piece, use of the ancient weapons etc. Robin finds out the history but is kidnapped by BB before she can explain it. He also steals One Piece. It ends up being something needed for the Ancient Weapons/Final War, but also untold riches (somehow lol). Blackbeard, using Pluton, One piece and Robin, begin the final war......

Won't go further than that but it involves a lot more headcannon, Marines, Mariejois, their National Treasure, sunlight tree Eve (devil fruit tree theory), Fishman Island, every ally remaining villain, tons of battles, etc. Maybe God Valley/Beehive are visited.

80% my ass, don't destroy my beautiful headcannon Oda :josad:

My biggest guess is the yonko.

But its kinda odd because Oda didnt show to us if the Yonko looking for someone who can read the poneglyphs.
BM thinks Pudding is good enough, being a 3rd eye tribe member, but she can't read them yet apparently.

Last edited:
Everybody who wants to find the OP or wants to avoid it and is at the point of knowing about the road pineglyphs. At that point you are in front of a wall and to ivercome it you need.. Robin.. Or a bunch of surrogates Oda is pushing in (Pudding 3rd eye tribe, BB could be able to read them himself, Kaido could have some people who can still read them on Wano, Shanks simply doesn't care and if he really wants to he should already know or just have to ask to uncle Rayliegh).

So everybody wants Robin. The point is that Oda can not transform One piece in "let's catch Robin" manga si he develops other roads instead of this one.