Current Events Who Defeats Jack?

Who Defeats Jack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why people underestimate YC power ? Every time you try to assets YCs powers , you should think the Katakuri vs Luffy versus. To defeat YC seems so easy you try to matchup somebody. Plz, Oda does not allow something stupid event. I guess we have read just begining of the war and we are at middle.
Here my predictions :
Until 1015, we have seen that Sanji did not join any fight . The only thing that he did in Wano war to capture Zoro and carry him. I guess Sanji will get one of YC but does not matter which one he get. e. We are sure about all of them are very strong. But as a visual , we have already watched two dinosaur fight with Sanji. If sanji match Queen , it can be boring. The most visual festival will be Sanji vs King. But this is Oda . Sanji does not fight anyone and just run from somewhere to somewhere . i do not suprise.

I think Jack wont absolutely fight with Strawhat. Jacks backround and Zou things directly connect to Zou people to revenge.

Zoro will come back fight after 50-60 broken bones. Apperantly we witnessed one epic moment for Zoro. But basically Kaido seems not to affect so much from his hits. Probably Zoro should do something more than.

But i must admit the best villain i haver seen so far in OP has been Kaido. Even if is defeated, Kaido will not be defeated 1 VS 1 fight .

Chopper and Yamato vs Queen
Marco vs King ( Oda will not give any clue about Sanji fight, unfortunalety.)
Jack vs Zou

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The fact that WsW vs Jinbe is fully off screened is the biggest proof that it's not Jinbe's main fight/much up; just like Jack vs Inuarashi is not Jack's main fight for this arc, hence it's off screened.
I don't think this proves anything. All fights against the Beast Pirate executives bar the fights with the Emperors themselves have mostly been offscreened. This is because Oda is still setting up the fights. After all the setup is complete, the matches can begin in earnest.

As for the rest of your post, it's fanfiction, but I'm not sure it's any worse a fanfic than "Jack and Yamato are childhood friends".

Who's Who knowing Jimbe from his Shichibukai days and Jimbe asking him to show his face grants some meaning to their fight. Jimbe isn't ending the fight with Who's Who until we learn his true identity, discover how he knows Jimbe and explore whatever connection they had in the past.

But thanks for the reminder that the meta narrative has been pretty bad in predicting Onigashima matchups.

I don't think this proves anything. All fights against the Beast Pirate executives bar the fights with the Emperors themselves have mostly been offscreened. This is because Oda is still setting up the fights. After all the setup is complete, the matches can begin in earnest.

As for the rest of your post, it's fanfiction, but I'm not sure it's any worse a fanfic than "Jack and Yamato are childhood friends".

Who's Who knowing Jimbe from his Shichibukai days and Jimbe asking him to show his face grants some meaning to their fight. Jimbe isn't ending the fight with Who's Who until we learn his true identity, discover how he knows Jimbe and explore whatever connection they had in the past.

But thanks for the reminder that the meta narrative has been pretty bad in predicting Onigashima matchups.
Then let's make a bet: if Jinbe defeats Jack then you will publicly accept that I'm a genius, if it doesn't happen then I'll do the same for you, deal?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So far 3 scabbards (4 if you include kanjuro) are down. I think all scabbards will go down. Someone else will beat Jack, probably Yamato.
Since were seeing the scabbards being taken down one by one, I’m not expecting any of them to defeat a major beast/big mom pirate.
So Yamato vs Jack seems the most likely to me.
  • Kinemon was set up to defeat Kanjuro and he did.
  • Raizo has been setup to beat Fukurokoju and he very well might.
  • Inuarashi has been setup to face Jack.
  • Nekomamushi has been setup to face Perospero.

There's not a real clear pattern of the Scabbards failing to defeat their arc opponents. The only one who failed to do so was Kiku, and she shared the same arc opponent as Kinemon.

I still think it's gonna be Jinbe
Why?
:choppawhat:

So much wrong here.
  • Doflamingo isn't a YC 3 character.
  • Law's feats on the Rooftop already place him at the High High Tier minimum.
  • Law is not going to fight someone weaker than Sanji's opponent.
  • Law is heading to fight Linlin.
Who is then beating Jack? Neither Neko and Inu going to beat him, Inu probably going get even killed by Jack?
Who is the one who face him? Law crew was almost get murder by Jack, he has a crew and probably Law crew meaning Bepo and co could face Jack. You thinking to much of Law, Sanji going to get many help against Queen in my opinion.
Doffy is for me not stronger then a YC3 lvl character, not based on Crackers performance and portrayal.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think Inu loses to hybrid Jack
If that happens, then I expect Yamato to take down Jack. Jimbe's main opponent is Who's Who:

Neither Neko and Inu going to beat him, Inu probably going get even killed by Jack?
I think Inuarashi might defeat Jack. If Inuarashi doesn't, then Yamato.

You thinking to much of Law
Law performed MUCH better against Hybrid Kaido than Post WCI Luffy against Base Kaido.

I think Inuarashi might defeat Jack. If Inuarashi doesn't, then Yamato.
Law performed MUCH better against Hybrid Kaido than Post WCI Luffy against Base Kaido.
Killer perform better then WCi Luffy to, yet the same Killer fight a opponent who is weaker then Jack.
You underestimate Jack to much bro, Yamato has no buisness with Jack and have more a plot around her father, probably face even Kaido.
Law crew was almost get killed by Jack, Bepo still has not have any matchup, he could face Jack and need to get saved again, Inu going to lose in my opinion for sure.

Just for the sake of dragging the plot, which Oda loves to do. Eventually, Franky will replace Jinbe in the fight against WsW after Sasaki realizes that Franky is Kokoro's friend.

This is what's going to happen: Franky and Sasaki will become friends, Franky will convince Sasaki that Luffy is capable of defeating Kaido and then Sasaki will join the alliance against Kaido. Inuarashi will lose to Jack and Jinbe will rush there to save him, WsW will pursue Jinbe but Franky will stop him, allowing Jinbe to save Inuarashi and confront Jack. The fact that WsW vs Jinbe is fully off screened is the biggest proof that it's not Jinbe's main fight/much up; just like Jack vs Inuarashi is not Jack's main fight for this arc, hence it's off screened. I've said it many, many times in the past and I'll say it again: Kaido is going to be defeated by Luffy, King is going to be defeated by Zoro, Queen is going to be defeated by Sanji, Jack is going to be defeated by Jinbe. What's so difficult about that for god's sake?

Jack vs Jinbe is the perfect much up for these characters, you have to be an absolute imbecile to not see this.
  • Jack is a Fishman just like Jinbe.
  • Jack's epithet is "the drought" while Jinbe's epithet is "the son of the seas."
  • Jinbe's fighting style is perfect for damaging big tough guys, and Jack is a big tough guy.
  • Jack is the third strongest fighter in Kaido's crew just like Jinbe is the third strongest fighter in Luffy's crew.
How the fuck can you not see this? I've said for fucking 1000th time and people still wonder who is going to defeat King, Queen, Jack.
Wrong.

If anyone takes jinbes spot it will be brook. Sasaki is not turning.

During the climbing of the castle (CH. 996 - CH. 1000) Jack was recovering and supposed to be at the gate of the 5th floor, preventing anybody from reaching the rooftop.
While the majority of the fandom was putting their money on Jack being Blueno'd by Luffy or Kidd or even a combo of the two, I was looking forward for Killer to step up and take Jack by himself. There was (and there is, currently) zero build up for this battle, but a battle between these two masked man who use scythes to fight and share deep respect for their respective captain intrigued me a lot.
In the end, Jack was not where most of us thought him to be and Killer reached the roof revealing himself as one of the 5 dangerous pirates who are leading this generation.
And I liked this even more :goyea:
But now that he's back into the dome, I opened this possibility again. The current situation with Hawkins has different possible outcomes. For example, the fight is interrupted somehow, maybe by Hawkins deciding to switch sides or for a 3rd factor. But I think this is unluckily since this battle has good background and will reach a conclusion. This opens to 3 other possibilities:
  • Killer defeats Hawkins, then proceeds to reach Kidd's position and gives him some assistance against Linlin. Possibly heavily injuring her and being, this way, an important factor in Linlin's fall. This is, in my opinion, the most likely scenario.
  • Killer defeats Hawkins, then while he's trying to reach Kidd he meets Jack who just defeated Inuarashi (they're on the same floor iirc, and I'm not even considering Inu as a candidate for Jack's defeat. With all due respect). This would lead to a battle of skill.
  • Killer is defeated by Hawkins and ends his role in this war right there. Not gonna lie, I think it's impossible but who knows? I'm including this possibility.
You may be thinking "But, rerere, Killer is facing Hawkins. Do you really think that Killer will take such a gauntlet? Fighting 2 Emperors, defeating a fellow Supernova and defeating a Calamity?"
My answer is:

@Cinera
Chances of it happening are low (around 10% as you said). But my man Killer is living a wild night and doesn't give a fuck about chances

:myman: