Future Events Who Defeats Queen

Who defeats Queen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marco is already fighting with King and Queen. Sanji is tied up with Maria, others are already connected to their own battles. Sanji might broke free, but it's unlikely.
Marcos can't beat 2 commanders..... he's gonna get compromised, You're really saying Sanji's gonna stay tied up the whole raid? When someone like Franky is getting a fight? lmao thts ridiculous.

Marcos can't beat 2 commanders..... he's gonna get compromised, You're really saying Sanji's gonna stay tied up the whole raid? When someone like Franky is getting a fight? lmao thts ridiculous.
I think that next fight for Sanji and rest is going to be against Yonko on the roof. So, he will be able to beat Maria, but is going straight on the roof.

I think that next fight for Sanji and rest is going to be against Yonko on the roof. So, he will be able to beat Maria, but is going straight on the roof.
Dude Sanji not getting on that Roof, even if he and the other strawhats do it will be only to watch Luffy finish off Kaido. But honestly King, Queen, Jack and the Tobi Roppo are more than strong enough to keep Luffys crew downstairs for the rest of the arc honestly. And He's definitely not beating Black Maria..... Sanji fighting Page One is more likely than Black Maria tbh. Idk why people suddenly have faith in Oda changing Sanjis ways and having him hit a women.

Definitely only Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Do you think Drake can beat Queen alone? Or will he just buy time until someone else arrives?
I think Drake is another really underrated character
Imo he stands on top of the F6 and should be able to tango with Calamities, he should be able to take down Queen after an extreme diff fight and some medical help by Chopper (for viruses and all that shit Queen uses)

I think Drake is another really underrated character
Imo he stands on top of the F6 and should be able to tango with Calamities, he should be able to take down Queen after an extreme diff fight and some medical help by Chopper (for viruses and all that shit Queen uses)
Here’s my thing, I think Drake vs Hawkins is a better fight than Drake vs Queen.

Dude Sanji not getting on that Roof, even if he and the other strawhats do it will be only to watch Luffy finish off Kaido. But honestly King, Queen, Jack and the Tobi Roppo are more than strong enough to keep Luffys crew downstairs for the rest of the arc honestly. And He's definitely not beating Black Maria..... Sanji fighting Page One is more likely than Black Maria tbh. Idk why people suddenly have faith in Oda changing Sanjis ways and having him hit a women.
Page One and Ulti are being tide up with Nami and Usopp
Rest of Tobiroppo are already fighting with someone. King and Queen are fighting with Marco, but Drake seems to be free and Scabbard's might be able to be there ( Marco can heal them, at least to some extent). The only people from Yonko side that are unaccounted for are Big Mom children. Sanji is going to defeat Black Maria or other SHs (Usopp and Nami, maybe Brook and Robin) are going to help him with it.

Page One and Ulti are being tide up with Nami and Usopp
Rest of Tobiroppo are already fighting with someone. King and Queen are fighting with Marco, but Drake seems to be free and Scabbard's might be able to be there ( Marco can heal them, at least to some extent). The only people from Yonko side that are unaccounted for are Big Mom children. Sanji is going to defeat Black Maria or other SHs (Usopp and Nami, maybe Brook and Robin) are going to help him with it.
King and Queen are gonna overwhelm Marco obviously..... X Drake can't defeat a commander on his own, we just saw him get bodied by Queen alone a few chapters ago. The scabbards are down for the count and probably won't return for awhile. Marco's not gonna heal anything if King is on his ass. Your also forgetting that Jack is a Yonko Commander with an Ancient Zoan he needs to be accounted for. Get Sanji defeating Black Maria out of your head bro, Whats more likely is that Brook and Robin will team up on Black Maria. While Sanjis role is either to defeat jack or get involved in a fight against King or Queen. Or potentially save usopp and nami from Page One since their too weak to take two tobi roppo.

They’ve both betrayed one another at this point.
Drake betrayed Hawkins and allowed law to nearly kill him and escape.
Hawkins betrayed Drake by ratting him out to queen and nearly got him killed.
That's a good parallelism too
Problem is I don't see their abilities interact well, one is too physical (Drake) while the other is too haw (Hawkins)