Break Week Who do you like more Law or Nami?

Who do you like more?

• Law

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Nami

Votes: 26 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
For me, Law is the obvious choice. He's a better character than any given SH and is a fan favorite. I can understand Luffy and Zoro being more popular than Law, but I can't wrap my head around why Nami is even as popular as she is. When I saw the OP global popularity poll result, the thing that disappointed me the most is the vote gap b/w Law and Nami.

For me, Law is the obvious choice. He's a better character than any given SH and is a fan favorite. I can understand Luffy and Zoro being more popular than Law, but I can't wrap my head around why Nami is even as popular as she is. When I saw the OP global popularity poll result, the thing that disappointed me the most is the vote gap b/w Law and Nami.
Regarding Nami I agree but I’m sorry but you’re tasteless if you can’t see that Straw Hats have amazing characters like Luffy, Sanji, Jinbe, etc

Sanji is by far the one with the most focus and depth followed by Luffy and Jinbe by his side through the thick of it

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Regarding Nami I agree but I’m sorry but you’re tasteless if you can’t see that Straw Hats have amazing characters like Luffy, Sanji, Jinbe, etc

Sanji is by far the one with the most focus and depth followed by Luffy and Jinbe by his side through the thick of it
I did not say they're bad. I said Law is better. There is a difference. Two characters can be amazing while one is better than the other.

Atleast now we can differentiate the women and simps from the men, because there ain’t no way in hell Nami is a better character than Law. The only arc I gave a damn about her in was Arlong Park pretty much, other than that she was all around all right in East Blue Saga