Break Week Who do you like more Law or Nami?

Who do you like more?

• Law

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Nami

Votes: 26 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Judging by your posts, you have a brain with an offset center of gravity.
Back to square one, look who has more likes despite only being here not even a month.

If I’m dumb then I am still favored over you which is sad. It’s time you face reality that you are an extra while I’m a main character
:kata:
You clearly standing under me if you don’t understand me

Law, I don't particularly like him but at least he has a backstory which gives him drive (at least until he defeated Doffy), pretty cool powers, character design, character in general.

Nami on the other hand suffered of the same disease every SH, not named Luffy, suffered after the time skip. She was watered down, her backstory is far forgotten to the past, there has never been a mention of it making her character and dream fade away. She wants to draw the map of the world, hated Along and the Fishman race, it has never been rexplored after the time skip. Now she is just walking fanservice. In each arc there will be a fanservice of her bathing or something, she will escape terrorised with Usopp and maybe other for some villain but in the end stay, fight back and win. No more about her dream, how she is doing (at least Oda please show her draw a map), her thoughts, only her boobs matter now. To make another example it is the same with Chopper just that he is used as the mascotte.

Back to square one, look who has more likes despite only being here not even a month.
And we return to the fact that you are a 10-year-old child who is proud of likes on some forum, because you no longer have achievements in life. Have you ever been on Oro Jackson? I was and was active there, so I got tired of the forums.

If I’m dumb then I am still favored over you which is sad. It’s time you face reality that you are an extra while I’m a main character
No, you're just a flooder, in other words, a person who talks a lot, but whose posts don't make sense. Like some third-rate character :smoothieduck:

You clearly standing under me if you don’t understand me
You underestimate my power.

And we return to the fact that you are a 10-year-old child who is proud of likes on some forum, because you no longer have achievements in life. Have you ever been on Oro Jackson? I was and was active there, so I got tired of the forums.

No, you're just a flooder, in other words, a person who talks a lot, but whose posts don't make sense. Like some third-rate character :smoothieduck:

You underestimate my power.
So you’re an old washed up refugee, huh? No wonder you are so bitter, the next generation, the Worst Generation is surpassing you so bad it’s not even funny, just look at me lmaoo. Hating ass mad you can’t be on my level.

Nope I’d be YC range while you would be East Blue stepping stone like Alvida.
:ace::luffylaugh:

Ok mr. 30,000,000 beri has been. Give me your orojackson username so I can do some research on ur past activities and I bet they don’t hold a candle to my threads

Edit: Nvm that place doesn’t exist anymore. Aww how sad, you’re like a dinosaur. And not the cool kinds
:queenhear:

So you’re an old washed up refugee, huh? No wonder you are so bitter, the next generation, the Worst Generation is surpassing you so bad it’s not even funny, just look at me lmaoo. Hating ass mad you can’t be on my level.
Only you are angry and seething here because I humiliate you with my sharp messages. Although what else can you expect from a 10-year-old clown who is proud of the likes on the forum, because in life he is a complete loser? xD

Nope I’d be YC range while you would be East Blue stepping stone like Alvida.
Nah, you're like a Bellamy who can only talk, but is faced with a superior force in the form of Luffy.

Ok mr. 30,000,000 beri has been. Give me your orojackson username so I can do some research on ur past activities and I bet they don’t hold a candle to my threads

Edit: Nvm that place doesn’t exist anymore. Aww how sad, you’re like a dinosaur. And not the cool kinds
You're just jealous that I'm a legend on the pirate king's team and you're a punk kid beaten by a 30 million pirate. Although you even have one of the biggest losers in One Piece in your avatar, how ironic
:rolaugh:

Only you are angry and seething here because I humiliate you with my sharp messages. Although what else can you expect from a 10-year-old clown who is proud of the likes on the forum, because in life he is a complete loser? xD

Nah, you're like a Bellamy who can only talk, but is faced with a superior force in the form of Luffy.

You're just jealous that I'm a legend on the pirate king's team and you're a punk kid beaten by a 30 million pirate. Although you even have one of the biggest losers in One Piece in your avatar, how ironic
:rolaugh:
You’re a funny boy I’ll give it to you, especially when you assumed I was mad when I was trolling you this whole time! Get off that high horse, candyboy, “sharp messages”
:milaugh::endthis:
Just visit my latest thread and hate there:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...nji-is-the-admiral-buster.33932/#post-3608618

A very old meme, I'm surprised you don't know about it. Although if you're 10, I'm not surprised.
Shove the assumptions, I’m 21 and not everyone has the same taste in humor so I don’t go looking for stupid stickman memes like a true candy.

Or any memes, only through OP forums like this will I actively save some because it’s related and pokes fun at obvious flaws.

Shove the assumptions, I’m 21 and not everyone has the same taste in humor so I don’t go looking for stupid stickman memes like a true candy.

Or any memes, only through OP forums like this will I actively save some because it’s related and pokes fun at obvious flaws.
There are memes that you don't look for, they find you, and which are very appropriate to the situation.