Future Events Who do you think has a higher chance of fighting and defeating Fujitora and Green Bull?

Who will fight and defeat Fujitora and Green Bull?

• Total voters
Let's just say Kizaru is defeated at Egghead by Luffy and let's also say that Fujitora doesn't switch sides(Like some think he will) and remains as a antagonist, between Zoro and Sanji or Law and Kid who do you think has a higher chance of fighting and defeating Fujitora and Green Bull?

Better have the supporting monster characters deal with them and grow in the fight than have some side characters steal their light.

There arent enough Admirals for every fanbase.

Luffy will get at least one, its guaranteed.
Coby gets Kuzan.

We still have Zoro, Sanji, Law, Sabo, and lets add the hakiless bum, Kidd.

Zoro might not fight one because he has Mihawk.

Lets say Sabo fights a Holy knight or Gorosei.

Oda already cucked Sanji w/o fighting any Emperor, i cant believe he wont give him at least an Admiral.

Law is coming back so he could get one.

Kidd is a bum.

Kid got Zero connection to either, Law technically directly connected to Fuji. He’s under orders by Akainu to capture Law. But Law already has several different routes to go already D clan/imu immortality/ teach.

So zoro/sanji

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I genuinely can't see anyone but Sanji fighting Aramaki. Seems like a perfect matchup, and the sbs about Aramaki's backstory only confirmed it to me

I don't think Issho will be an antagonist in the final war, but if he is, him vs Zoro makes sense

:saden:"Wisdom King" fans really think Zoro & Sanji will do fuck all when Luffy's the one fighting the World Govt.
Probably cause it’s happened already….
:kayneshrug:
PH/DR they’re both near irrelevant at large points in comparison to Law lmao. WCI happened sanji fought nobody, an did nothing still being talked about. Arc was a complete wash in that regard. Wano nothing changed for sanji on that ladder. Zoro got close actually seeing luffy lvl opponents. But eventually went back to the same old fighting subordinate formula. He’s known for, a Law/Kid fight an Yonko. Arc raps up basically with all them having better feats/portrayal. Oda basically not even caring enough to break Zoro/sanji bounties to us. Until much further down the line.

hell the narrator “wisdom king” reference, already a step up from zoro just randomly claiming himself a king lmao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
hell the narrator wisdom king, already a step up from zoro just randomly claiming himself a king lmao.
Still nothing in CoC for both. :goyea:

Kidd got exposed v. the first competent Yonko he faced & Law gave bit of a fight v. Teach.
Both ultimately crashed out of the PK race.

They were never really "Rivals" of Luffy, they literally got Poneglyphs as Handouts and were used as Hype Tools for Yonko.
Meanwhile Luffy is the Actual Yonko among the trio and he will establish himself supremely above the pack now.

Kidd/Law will come back but they will never take shine from Zoro or Sanji anymore.
It's truly Joever.

Still nothing in CoC for both. :goyea:I
u guys still on with this CoC crap lmao. WSM WB most hyped power was what again(see sengoku on MF for clarification)? A that’s a Rogers lvl ACoC users there buddy…

hell food for thought, compare any base Kaido, Meme, Luffy, Zoro, or Yamato ACoC attacks to Wano Law awakening. Gaps noticeable lmao!!!! Hell since ur one of the few Zfans I like. I’ll do u one better, compare all out Kaido/G5 Luffy/Garps/an meme. 4 solid top tier there right, an between them all. there’s only about 2 attack between them that rank above Law awakening.
:usoprice:
Kidd got exposed v. the first competent Yonko he faced & Law gave bit of a fight v. Teach.
Both ultimately crashed out of the PK race.
exposed? This argument barely has any logic to it to begin with. Kids not in a combat situation. He’s literally in the middle of a prep move. An blindside by shanks, nothing particularly unique about this. Specifically for 2 reasons.

1 this character assumed to be capable of nearly one shottin Kaido lvl freaks in a similar situation.

An 2 I can just as easily claim all the 4 billion berry pirates fraudulent. By using law ability to one shot that same kid/killer. In that very moment with a basic amputee slash. Whereas shank needs to get serious, meme can’t at all, an Kaido needs his top 3 moves.

teach vs Law on panel. Literally law clowning teach by the way. the end of the fight paneling very similar to garps ordeal. Law wasn’t in a 1-1 anyway it’s a war, in which he’s heavily outgunned.
They were never really "Rivals" of Luffy, they literally got Poneglyphs as Handouts and were used as Hype Tools for Yonko.
Meanwhile Luffy is the Actual Yonko among the trio and he will establish himself supremely above the pack now.
this is coping against the narrative of the story. Character that are in the same bounty range, have similar status, an road stones not being rivals nonsensical. As a crew they aren’t comparable, but individually accolades completely.

Kidd/Law will come back but they will never take shine from Zoro or Sanji anymore.
It's truly Joever.
We heard this all through PH, an the sourness over irrelevance in DR still hunts Z/S fan to this day

Last edited:
Zoro and Sanji are the mosts likely choice. Fuji and GB also have the duo synergy like most of Zoro and Sanji's 1v1 opponents.
And Kid and Law are probably gonna fight the Gorosei anyways

Zoro and Sanji are the mosts likely choice. Fuji and GB also have the duo synergy like most of Zoro and Sanji's 1v1 opponents.
And Kid and Law are probably gonna fight the Gorosei anyways
Kid and Law can tag team Garling. Being one of the big leaders of the CDs and Shanks’ family gives both of them narrative reason

Kid and Law can tag team Garling. Being one of the big leaders of the CDs and Shanks’ family gives both of them narrative reason
Oh shit yeah I forgot about the Holy Knights
I don't think Zoro and Sanji are gonna fight themm all from the Admirals -> Holy Knights -> Gorosei tho, probably gonna skip the Holy Knight (I think of them as the TOppi Roppo of the WG :usoprice:)

The captains
As for luffy vs akainu
  1. Luffy likely isn’t fighting him after kizaru
  2. Unless luffy fodderizes akainu or fujitora and ryokugyu end up being significantly weaker than akainu luffy, zoro, and sanji aren’t fighting them

The new admirals seem like perfect Zoro and Sanji opps, I could see a Law vs Fuji scenario but I can’t see any connection for Kidd defeating any of them