Future Events Who do you think will fight Catarina Devon? Yamato or Robin?

Which one of these two will fight Catarina Devon?

• Total voters
Devon and robin doesn't have anything in common i said this like 1000times Devon is known for haunting and kill beautiful women and for much you guys think is robin for oda is and will be nami like robin stands out for iq(wink wink Lafitte,if is position is because of that)and nami doesn't have anything in common with Lafitte either
Also stop downplaying devon alongside shiryu and Sanji bbp opponent she is probable the 3rd strongest in the crew and she is the haunter of the crescant moon yamato is kozuki oden their DF are counterparts andthere are many theories that she will turn into oden or kaido just to fool her
So if yamato joins is most probable that she fights devon for the hints but honestly i would love that she stepts aside and nami is the one to fight her a ugly dog vs a beauty cat

I say Yamato... After Devon tricks Sanji... Nami and Robin already swapped for Sanji, it's Yamato's turn...

Anyway, Yamato is inspired by a Kozuki, a clan with crescent moon as a symbol... Devon is the "Crescent Moon Hunter"... Both Mythical Zoan variants of Inu Inu no Mi users...