Questions & Mysteries Who does Kaido respect more Luffy or Zoro?

Who does Kaido respect more

• Total voters
Change your Avi and nickname traitor
Come on man 🤣.
Kaido gave more respect to luffy and that much is obvious i think.
Feat wise zoro accomplished something that imo even a guy like katakuri couldn't do .
But luffy is the futures WSS captain for a reason.
To tell you the truth i didn't expect that much from zoro in this arc, i hoped but didn't expect it.
Our boy showed that even for a moment was capable of holding of Hakai won an exchange against the world's strongest and wound him permanently while having broken bones.
Only Luffy will surpass that and maybe kidd not even law which i viewed him as someone stronger than zoro before roof fight.

I think it's more than obvious lol

But ofc Zorofans will vote for Zoro, just because lmao
When you realise that zoro should replace with oden. He didnt even knocked out from after taking 2 yonko comined hakai , thunder burga meanwhile oden ko by thudrr bargua lmaoooo. So now what? Just keep crying lol
Post automatically merged:

Come on man 🤣.
Kaido gave more respect to luffy and that much is obvious i think.
Feat wise zoro accomplished something that imo even a guy like katakuri couldn't do .
But luffy is the futures WSS captain for a reason.
To tell you the truth i didn't expect that much from zoro in this arc, i hoped but didn't expect it.
Our boy showed that even for a moment was capable of holding of Hakai won an exchange against the world's strongest and wound him permanently while having broken bones.
Only Luffy will surpass that and maybe kidd not even law which i viewed him as someone stronger than zoro before roof fight.
Wtf luffy didnt become captain from strenght zoro accept him as a captain for the deal. Anyway Zoro > Luffy, even kaido respect to zoro more than luffy. He even fucking said if zoro joined with him they can conqueror the world :finally:

Just read my fucking signature :milaugh:

lmfao that this is a question.

Kaido might not even know Zoro's name. Kaido said he was an annoyance.

Kaido at various points in the fight is motivated and excited by Luffy's evolution and strength as a man who can threaten him. He even saw in Luffy the silhouette of other top tiers that could hurt him.
Luffy was the one who was compared to Oden, WB, Roger and etc ... Zoro never received a measly recognition from Kaido. Let's learn to read.

LMAO
Zoro blocked it for 1 second and nearly died lmao - law safed his ass.
And Thunder Bagua did in fact knock Zoro out lol.
He said get the fuck outta here while blocking it those words even take more than 8 secs lmaooo. He never KO like weak ass luffy, take a fucking look when they telport lol he even saw luffy and said to sanji that weak ass captain realise something at the end. you can fuck off or keep crying
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

lmfao that this is a question.

Kaido might not even know Zoro's name. Kaido said he was an annoyance.

Kaido at various points in the fight is motivated and excited by Luffy's evolution and strength as a man who can threaten him. He even saw in Luffy the silhouette of other top tiers that could hurt him.
Luffy was the one who was compared to Oden, WB, Roger and etc ... Zoro never received a measly recognition from Kaido. Let's learn to read.
When you clown realise Zoro should replace with oden you will cry :cheers:
Permante scar + after blocking 2 yonkos comined haki, took coc thunder burga still didnt KO like weak ass luffy, oden got KO from just coc thinder burga lmaoooo.

Oden < Zoro, if killer land first attack to kaido before luffy then kaido will put him as a legends lol. So what now? :milaugh::milaugh:

Kaido only asked from zoro to join with him after ashura. He even said if zoro had join with him kaido+zoro could conqurer the world. :myman:
After weak ass luffys battle kaido dissapointed as fuck he even shame on himself cuz he overated such a weak ass. He got 0% respect for luffy lmaooo