Questions & Mysteries Who does Kaido respect more Luffy or Zoro?

Who does Kaido respect more

• Total voters
I think Luffy for now ever since the ACoC, then maybe Zoro if he fights Kaido somehow before Luffy is back in action, and it eventually is Luffy again probably.

But Zoro is a close second. Anyone else on the island that are not in an alliance with Kaido are a distant 4th, behind the 3rd Marco. :myman:

In Zorotards heads it's Zoro.
In the actual manga:
Zoro:

Luffy:

Pretty clear.
In Luffy tards heads it's Luffy.
In the actual manga:

Luffy made Kaido crying over his weak ass who couldn't do shit and lost badly without giving a great damage :

Zoro : Kaido was mad after he noticed an oden feat on his body and he wanted Zoro to join him to control the world

Kaido might not even know Zoro's name. Kaido said he was an annoyance.
Kaido doesn't know Luffy's real name :goyea: he calls him straw hat next time read before typing ur shit :endthis:

Last edited:
The headcanon in this thread...

Kaido factually asked Zoro to join his crew. If that's not recognizement. And Zoro permanently scarred him, swords or not. How many did manage? 1.
You need to stop consuming Zoro wank all the time. Kaido included all supernovae, not just Zoro. Get out of Zoropiece

Lmaoo what a dumb fuck you are. He said get the fuck outta here while blocking it those words even take more than 8 secs lmaooo. He never KO like weak ass luffy, take a fucking look when they telport lol he even saw luffy and said to sanji that weak ass captain realise something at the end. you can fuck off or keep crying
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

When you clown realise Zoro should replace with oden you will cry :cheers:
Permante scar + after blocking 2 yonkos comined haki, took coc thunder burga still didnt KO like weak ass luffy, oden got KO from just coc thinder burga lmaoooo.

Oden < Zoro, if killer land first attack to kaido before luffy then kaido will put him as a legends lol. So what now? :milaugh::milaugh:

Kaido only asked from zoro to join with him after ashura. He even said if zoro had join with him kaido+zoro could conqurer the world. :myman:
After weak ass luffys battle kaido dissapointed as fuck he even shame on himself cuz he overated such a weak ass. He got 0% respect for luffy lmaooo
These arguments were so retarded that I felt sorry for. You need to get some help if fanboyzism has already disturbed your psychological at that level

You need to stop consuming Zoro wank all the time. Kaido included all supernovae, not just Zoro. Get out of Zoropiece
You need to stop consuming Luffy wank all the time. Kaido talked about controlling the World after Zoro scarred him whilst frauduffy is out and Law doing nothing , . Get out of wankerpiece .
These arguments were so retarded that I felt sorry for. You need to get some help if fanboyzism has already disturbed your psychological at that level
everyday Kaido wakes up he stares in the mirror, he will see zoro in his chest.
Kaido: ''Well time to brush my teeth, oh what's this massive scar on my chest? Oh yes the pirate hunter did this. He was the underling of that disappointment''

everyday Kaido wakes up he stares in the mirror, he will see zoro in his chest.
Kaido: ''Well time to brush my teeth, oh what's this massive scar on my chest? Oh yes the pirate hunter did this. He was the underling of that disappointment''
Congratulations to Zoro, it made Kaido uglier. But his damage was still so insignificant that it didn't even make Kaido fall to the ground (and Zoro himself was disappointed by that).

Call me when Kaido gets excited about Zoro's strength or see in Zoro a shadow of some top tier

Congratulations to Zoro, it made Kaido uglier. But his damage was still so insignificant that it didn't even make Kaido fall to the ground (and Zoro himself was disappointed by that).

Call me when Kaido gets excited about Zoro's strength or see in Zoro a shadow of some top tier
Insignificant is a massive word here. You should make an attempt to understand what damaging entails. You cannot deeply scar someone permanently many inches long and call it insignificant when Kaido spat a consistent quantity of blood from his mouth either just to mention in addition. Let's hand things the proper names, please.

Remember also that a yonko is not supposed to go down fast at this stage, damage is cumulated. If you add up many insignificant things you can't get something significant, it's just simple mathematics.

Yeah it would make him uglier and remembering Zoro always oh tell me how would he think about the disappointment ? :mihanha:
sorry Kaido is disappointed about ur trash ass who made him crying ; he didn't even damage him on the level of a scar that Zoro left for Kaido to remember when he sees himself in front of the mirror or when he gets asked about it ;
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

your top tier trash ass said it's shallow :stealthblack:
:rolaugh:

Insignificant is a massive word here. You should make an attempt to understand what damaging entails. You cannot deeply scar someone permanently many inches long and call it insignificant when Kaido spat a consistent quantity of blood from his mouth either just to mention in addition. Let's hand things the proper names, please.

Remember also that a yonko is not supposed to go down fast at this stage, damage is cumulated. If you add up many insignificant things you can't get something significant, it's just simple mathematics.
That was a force of expression, the damage was not insignificant

Yeah it would make him uglier and remembering Zoro always oh tell me how would he think about the disappointment ? :mihanha:

sorry Kaido is disappointed about ur trash ass who made him crying ; he didn't even damage him on the level of a scar that Zoro left for Kaido to remember when he sees himself in front of the mirror or when he gets asked about it ;
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

your top tier trash ass said it's shallow :stealthblack:
:rolaugh:
Luffy being defeated or not, he was the one who got Kaido excited, and we saw several times in Kaido's countenance that he was having fun Luffy's progression and strength. In addition he recognizing several top tiers in a silhouette behind Luffy.

Kaido never recognized Zoro that way and said he was a nuisance, there is a gigantic chasm of portrait difference here