Questions & Mysteries Who does Kaido respect more Luffy or Zoro?

Who does Kaido respect more

• Total voters
Should have been Zoro tbh, he permanently defiled his body for the rest of his life. One of 2 people to ever accomplish that. Oda's Luffy wank knows no bounds.
luffy cant really scar him tbf based off his fighting style so its not a great way to judge
but I will say kaido didnt respect the scar as much as I thought he would.
oden essentially did the same thing and he talks of oden as someone who could kill him .
I dont expect the same thing
but at least a bit more than was shown.
end of response to zen

he respects luffy more for obvious reasons
he's the strongest person in the alliance
he essentially didnt acknowledge the others till they landed a hit . ch 1000 they were all ignored.

5 people in front of kaido who does he acknowledge ?
also kind of see the same thing here
to him defeating luffy is the same as defeating their chance of winning
not the same with zoro
if luffy was out of this equation tho, that would prob be zoro but he isnt so the answer to this question is obvious. do note the question is who does kaido respect more not who the fandom should respect more.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
How is Luffy supposed to scar Kaido ?
You complaining doesn't make sense

Obviously the correct answer is Luffy.
Kaidou has wet dreams of Oden for decades for scarring him, complains to the scabbards about not being able to scar him, someone finally does it.

Kaidou: meh.

Yea ok.
Post automatically merged:

luffy cant really scar him tbf based off his fighting style so its not a great way to judge
but I will say kaido didnt respect the scar as much as I thought he would.
oden essentially did the same thing and he talks of oden as someone who could kill him .
I dont expect the same thing
but at least a bit more than was shown.
end of response to zen
Yea that's my point. I don't mind that he respects Luffy, but he took away from Zoro in that moment to just ride Luffy in that chapter which was bad timing if you ask me.

Kaidou has wet dreams of Oden for decades for scarring him, complains to the scabbards about not being able to scar him, someone finally does it.

Kaidou: meh.

Yea ok.
Post automatically merged:

Yea that's my point. I don't mind that he respects Luffy, but he took away from Zoro in that moment to just ride Luffy in that chapter which was bad timing if you ask me.
perhaps if oda still wants zoro to come back in the fight
for him to have that defining moment of recognition.
I think thats why it feels that way.

Obviously Luffy more, but I like how Kaido in the beginning barely notices Zoro, all he see's is Enma, but in the end he starts to acknowledge him. Thas was not the last time those 2 will interact mark my words.