Questions & Mysteries Who does Kaido respect more Luffy or Zoro?

Who does Kaido respect more

• Total voters
This can explain everything clearly.
Yes this can Explain everything clearly

Zoro's dying moment(even kaidos coc punch not strong enough to Knock down zoro) : damn you did enough, this will leave a scar, you have conq haki too? Its such a waste If you join with me we had Conqurered the world together. :endthis:

Luffy's Dying moment: I shamed my self i overrated such a human weak ass now all i left is dissapoinment & shame.

What is it again ? Gomu gomu no Wororororo!! :milaugh: :milaugh:

The disrespect from kaido to luffy is fucking massive. He even trolling while watching luffy dying lmaoooo.
What a pathetic shit also now you can close the thread
:cheers:

Kaido puts Luffy on the same tier as Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, Xebec, and Oden while Kaido didn't say anything about Zoro.......
You need to discern the moment and other components bud.

Oda would probably not portray the same scene twice and that reference doesn't even implicate Oden > Prime Rayleigh, it was pretty subjective most likely. Also, look, he mocked Luffy and was left disappointed by his performance, he didn't do that with Zoro either.

Kaido puts Luffy on the same tier as Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, Xebec, and Oden while Kaido didn't say anything about Zoro.......
He will put even killer if he land first attack before luffy. Also Oden << Zoro. Oden just left a scar and got one shot by coc burga.
Zoro cuted kaido more than 3 times and left a scar after tanked 2 yonko comined shit & after got hit by coc burga he didnt even KO unlike luffy,oden.

Basicly Kaido puts Luffy on the same tier as Zoro, roger, WB xebec, shanks.