Character Discussion Who fell off the most after the timeskip Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji?

Who fell off the most?

• Total voters
When you ask most people they say they prefer the pre timeskip versions of characters, particularly when it comes to the strawhats, It’s true Odas writing was different back then and that’s what happens when you have a long running series sometimes, but who do you think fell off the most among these 3? Assuming someone fell off at all…..

When you ask most people they say they prefer the pre timeskip versions of characters, particularly when it comes to the strawhats, It’s true Odas writing was different back then and that’s what happens when you have a long running series sometimes, but who do you think fell off the most among these 3? Assuming someone fell off at all…..

Luffy was one dimensional character then
He's one dimensional now

Sanji has just been an utter embarrassement.
Zoro is also a shell of his past self if you ask me.

It’s true Odas writing was different back then
No its not, at least not in term of method. The only difference in Oda's writing is the density.

if fishman island didn't kill sanji for you then WCI should be fine tbh
If you think Whole cake Island Killed Sanji, you completely missed the point..

Once again a negative thread. You guys are fuelling each others in term of illegitimate hate, no wonder that everyone trash on One Piece here.

C

Cruxroux

• Luffy , Regressed the most character wise.
  • Zoro , Character become way more stoic than needed , barely any emotion.
  • Sanji , I don't Pervert characters in anime or manga to begin with. So I never dwelled into his character. but Removing his Pervert side , he is probably the "best" written in terms of character among the strawhats.
  • Nami is non existent in post time skip , WCI gave her some attention at least.
  • Ussop character is dead lmao. He's barely even funny now
  • Franky , as always SUPPEEEEERRRRRRRRR
  • brook , It's still peak
  • Robin , again peak
  • Chopper , Became a mascot post time skip.
Characters who have regressed - Luffy (By a lot of margin) , Zoro (Oda giving him more and more samurai Stoic vibe) some love it and some don't , Nami - Only has screentime during voyages , Ussop (I don't even feel like writitng) , Chopper.

Characters who got better or still the GOAT - Sanji (WCI did justice to him , If you put his pervert gag aside) , Robin , Brook , Franky.

No its not, at least not in term of method. The only difference in Oda's writing is the density.

If you think Whole cake Island Killed Sanji, you completely missed the point..

Once again a negative thread. You guys are fuelling each others in term of illegitimate hate, no wonder that everyone trash on One Piece here.
you're a loser man

All of them lost something.
Sanji went down the hill completely. I still remember how cool Mr Prince was. Or his TB attempt to sacrifice himself. Now...

Luffy started very nice until they left FMI. Since PH he's complete retard mode. Nika revelation and the retcon of his entire personality being nothing other than the Nika zoan effects + Nyanyanya in general destroyed that character.

Zoro lost his laugh. I think the only 2 times he laughed since post TS was on DR with luffy about Pica and then when he drank with sabo. Mihawk infected him badly with his sinister nature.