Character Discussion Who fell off the most after the timeskip Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji?

Who fell off the most?

• Total voters
Fell the most, technically mean that the gap between high and low is so large.

To answer OP, the answer would be Sanji.

- For Luffy and Zoro, Oda still wank them in post-TS as much as pre-TS.

- For Sanji, Oda went from
A. Sanji having bazillion roles such as cooking, curing, advising, fighting, spying, saving
B. SH would die without him in every arc
to
A. Only cook, fight, saving
B. SH can survive themselves

Both wings
One is always serious and depressed when LOda draws him his always angry im like wtf man barely smiles?
The other is more simp and perv than he was pre TS horny 24/7 nami swan swan and the heart eyes and faces he put have become so fucking annoying
But luffy takes the throne with the nika crap the chosen one and the way LOda treats him has become so hatefull

Objectively it's sanji, his perv gag just got way to much, no mr prince moments pre ts, FI ,his performance against vergo and doffy , WCI had his flashback and sister but everything else is annoying or hate, the black maria stuff was stupid and personally the queen fight was disappointing.

I think people ignore/forget the really good stuff with luffy and zoro.

Well, going from a badass smart cook to a princess in distress was too much.
His disrespect to the crew, to Luffy, and even to Zeff who he did all that for was crazy regression.
On top of all that, he didn't even show his dominance over his hated father and brothers; what happened in Wano should have happened in WCI and the opponent should have been his brothers; instead he got schooled till the end...
There is a panel of Sanji having a happy face when freaking BM was telling him that everything's alright and she will free Luffy and NAMI once all is done...Chopper wouldn't be that naïve...
Anyways Sanji regressed hugely since the start of post-ts so you could call WCI ''the straw that broke the camel's back'' for me.
He still is the badass cook though? WCI had tons of those moments.

And he didn’t disrespect anyone? Dude was trapped in a hard location knowing full well if he didn’t go through with this the only father he ever had would die and he’d become useless to everyone because he’d be unable to cook.

And heavy disagree on Sanji getting schooled, the arc started with Sanji being proven to be vastly stronger than them to the point that they had to use a hostage to get a chance to beat him up. But in the end Judge was the one kneeling before Sanji and Germa was fighting for him. He won at that point.

I'm wondering,

Since people are saying Post-TS Sanji has fell off compared to Pre-TS self (which I do agree), what happens if pre-TS Sanji DOES come back?

Are people gonna like him again?

Well, I highly doubt it. All barks and no bites. Even if Sanji becomes the strongest character in the series and have the best characterization at the end, it still wouldn't erase Sanji's terrible public image during Fishman Island to Whole Cake Island to the audience. It's simply not possible.

He still is the badass cook though? WCI had tons of those moments.

And he didn’t disrespect anyone? Dude was trapped in a hard location knowing full well if he didn’t go through with this the only father he ever had would die and he’d become useless to everyone because he’d be unable to cook.

And heavy disagree on Sanji getting schooled, the arc started with Sanji being proven to be vastly stronger than them to the point that they had to use a hostage to get a chance to beat him up. But in the end Judge was the one kneeling before Sanji and Germa was fighting for him. He won at that point.
It depends on how you perceive the situation.
Personally I saw it as a huge disrespect to the crew to pull a Robin/Usopp combined in the middle of a war against Kaido...
And disrespect to Zeff for thinking he can't defend himself or die fighting and instead throw his dream for which Zeff sacrificed everyhing just to save an ''old fart''? Do you think Zeff would agree with Sanji's foolish decision ?

It depends on how you perceive the situation.
Personally I saw it as a huge disrespect to the crew to pull a Robin/Usopp combined in the middle of a war against Kaido...
And disrespect to Zeff for thinking he can't defend himself or die fighting and instead throw his dream for which Zeff sacrificed everyhing just to save an ''old fart''? Do you think Zeff would agree with Sanji's foolish decision ?
I don’t see it like that. Sanji didn’t have a choice in the matter. The Baratie chefs are fine for the east blue; but Krieg and his crew would’ve beat them without Sanji and Luffy. Let along Germa 66 or one of an emperor Crews hit squads. As such, Sanji knew that if he didn’t do anything Zeff would die. That’s not disrespect that’s being realistic.

And remember, Sanji didn’t submit until Judge put his hands at risk. Sanji initially went to tell Judge off and even outright rejected pudding upon first meeting. However, after Sanji got his explosive bracelets he was stuck. His cooking is the essence of his dream. Without his hands he can’t cook. Without his hands he can’t be the chef for the straw hat pirates and he’d lose the most important thing to him and the hobby that saved him as a child. Do I think Zeff would approve of Sanji to save his hands so he can continue cooking even at the end of his pirate career and dream? Yes cause that’s what Zeff did.

I don’t see it like that. Sanji didn’t have a choice in the matter. The Baratie chefs are fine for the east blue; but Krieg and his crew would’ve beat them without Sanji and Luffy. Let along Germa 66 or one of an emperor Crews hit squads. As such, Sanji knew that if he didn’t do anything Zeff would die. That’s not disrespect that’s being realistic.

And remember, Sanji didn’t submit until Judge put his hands at risk. Sanji initially went to tell Judge off and even outright rejected pudding upon first meeting. However, after Sanji got his explosive bracelets he was stuck. His cooking is the essence of his dream. Without his hands he can’t cook. Without his hands he can’t be the chef for the straw hat pirates and he’d lose the most important thing to him and the hobby that saved him as a child. Do I think Zeff would approve of Sanji to save his hands so he can continue cooking even at the end of his pirate career and dream? Yes cause that’s what Zeff did.
For the crew and for Zeff, he shouldn t have gone by himself to anger another Yonko this is crazy and all this to ''tell Judge off''? and then, oh shoot he got trapped...in the middle of a Yonko territory...by himself...
Let's say, everyhing went like Sanji (not Chopper, and not the teletubbies) thought it would go, then what ?
Zeff will be forever thankful and Luffy will move on ?

For the crew and for Zeff, he shouldn t have gone by himself to anger another Yonko this is crazy and all this to ''tell Judge off''? and then, oh shoot he got trapped...in the middle of a Yonko territory...by himself...
Let's say, everyhing went like Sanji (not Chopper, and not the teletubbies) thought it would go, then what ?
He ended up attacking and running away from big mom anyway so those assassins that would have got sent to Zeff would have still went anyways if big mom gave a fuck . So there was zero point to any of the nonsense

He had no choice. The crew was in Dressrosa and if Nami Brook and Chopper came they’d become hostages cause they’re weak (like they were about to be if Sanji didn’t free them from Bege)

And Sanjis plan was actively to avoid a fight with Big Mom. He was going to confront judge and have judge make one of his brothers be the husband he wasn’t going to confront big mom at all.

There was no choice but to do it this way