Controversial Who had the easiest up bringing?

Which strawhat had easiest up bringing.

• Zoro

• Luffy

• Nami

• Sanji

• Usopp

• Chopper

• Robin

• Jinbe

• Brook

• Franky

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Personally I think Zoro had the easiest up bringing the only real tragedy in his past was Kuina "Accidentally" tripping down the steps but other than that not really had happened in his life

Either Zoro or Usopp tbh both had pretty easy lives

C

Cruxroux

Zoro and brook.
I don't think so kuina death should be counted as deaths in other character life.
And luffy as well.
He barely suffered anything in childhood.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Zoro and brook.
I don't think so kuina death should be counted as deaths in other character life.
And luffy as well.
He barely suffered anything in childhood.
True besides that weekend with Bluejam Luffys child hood was pretty tame

Zoro and Usopp were parentless orphans. It should have also been hard for Usopp at such a young age to be by her mother's side as she died.

I wouldn't call their lives easy, even if they're comparatively easier than some of the others'.

What was hard about Jinbe's and Brook's lives?

Yoho

โ€Ž
Zoro and Usopp were parentless orphans. It should have also been hard for Usopp at such a young age to be by her mother's side as she died.

I wouldn't call their lives easy, even if they're comparatively easier than some of the others'.

Brook not sure

But Jinbe grew up in a pretty bad neighborhood and Fishman/mermaids where constantly getting kidnapped and sold into slavery

C

Cruxroux

Though it was difficult to live without parents but again I'm pretty koushirou was aware of zoro lineage and he was well fed and sheltered.

Jinbe lived in a land without laws in the fishmab district and learned to fight to survive

Brook not sure

But Jinbe grew up in a pretty bad neighborhood and Fishman/mermaids where constantly getting kidnapped and sold into slavery
Jinbe lived in a land without laws in the fishmab district and learned to fight to survive

That's rough.

Though it was difficult to live without parents but again I'm pretty koushirou was aware of zoro lineage and he was well fed and sheltered.
We guess he may win the comparison of comparatively easiest childhood. At least until Brook's is revealed.

Still harder than a normal childhood like, say, mine.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
Brookโ€˜s the only one who as far as we know nothing sad happened to in his childhood.

Zoro had both his parents die at a young age, along with his friend
Usopp had his mother die and his father absent
Jinbei grew up an orphan in a ghetto