Controversial Who had the most growth?

Who had biggest growth in strength

• Koby

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Luffy

Votes: 36 72.0%

• Total voters

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
From where they started to where they are now who had the most growth in strength

Koby or Luffy

And before someone comments Luffy is waaay stronger than Koby

That's not what I'm asking

I'm asking from where they started in chapter 1 to their current strength now who had the biggest increase

Personally I say Koby but that's just me

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
You think so?

Idk man chapter 1 koby was weaker than Alvida fodder crewmates and now look at him, destroying mountain sized objects with single punches

You think so?

Idk man chapter 1 koby was weaker than Alvida fodder crewmates and now look at him, destroying mountain sized objects with single punches
Not fair
One is the Mc with powerful df and the other side character with potential
Better comparison would be coby and Tashigi

During pre-TS Koby had better growth.

During the timeskip Koby didn't grow more than Luffy.

And from the timeskip to the present Luffy has gone from relative to a pink guy weaker than YC3 to relative to Kaido and playing around easily with an admiral and a gorosei at the same time. Meanwhile during this latest period of time Koby just had a single feat that put him in the YC discussion, and it was a "surpass your limits" punch. Not all his punches look like that one, and they still will not for a long time.

my penis seeing nami and robin after timeskip

Coby went from below fodder to a... hard to scale but let's say for the sake of plot that he got YC1 level.

Luffy went from... below Coby to Yonko level since you said chapter 1 (and that means kid Luffy).

The biggest increase? Coby.

Luffy started as 100 and now is 1 000 000 while Coby started as a 1 and now is 100 000. Of course these numbers are just to make an example.

Still Coby also doesn't have blessed genes and the only godly df in the series (so far) so he is for sure way more impressive overall.

Luffy. Luffy went from weaker than Veteran levels to Emperor level.

Coby went from fodder to about Dressrosa Luffy level. Impressive but no whereโ€™s near Luffys levels of growth.

From where they started to where they are now who had the most growth in strength

Koby or Luffy

And before someone comments Luffy is waaay stronger than Koby

That's not what I'm asking

I'm asking from where they started in chapter 1 to their current strength now who had the biggest increase

Personally I say Koby but that's just me
Usopp

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
Itโ€™s Luffy lmao. Man went from some weird ass like rear admiral lvl to a legitimate Top Tier in G5

Kobys growth is wild. But tha gap from Top Tiers to most everyone else is Brazy

Coby went from fodder of fodder to probably stronger than beginning of series luffy in monthsby op time. Then went from that to probably high tier by the current strength.

Luffy from beginning of series was in the higher end of low tier. By time skip he made it to mid tier. Out of time skip he was in high tier. From wci to current egghead he went from high tier to top tier.

Luffy has consistently jumped tiers while Coby's growth seems to happen off panel and just the next time we see him he's gotten alot stronger. Imo coby just has had fewer pus than luffy. But he has a faster growth rate.
Post automatically merged:

Coby went from fodder of fodder to probably stronger than beginning of series luffy in monthsby op time. Then went from that to probably high tier by the current strength.

Luffy from beginning of series was in the higher end of low tier. By time skip he made it to mid tier. Out of time skip he was in high tier. From wci to current egghead he went from high tier to top tier.

Luffy has consistently jumped tiers while Coby's growth seems to happen off panel and just the next time we see him he's gotten alot stronger. Imo coby just has had fewer pus than luffy. But he has a faster growth rate.
Just re read the title changing to luffy as he reached top tier so his growth in strength is automatically way better.