Who has the best character development in Dragon Ball ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, since the obvious has already been stated by my friends before me...

Gohan started off as a crying baby, became the savior of the world at, what, age 11? Then he went to high school and suddenly found himself torn between wanting a normal life with a proper education and having to accept his role as one of Earth’s main protectors, and based on the Buu saga/most of Super, it seems a delicate balance he’s had to strike. I know that his father’s SSG/SSB/UI transformations have left him in the dust, but he’s definitely not the same person he was as a child.

Also, I pointed this out elsewhere, but 17 went from being a ruthless killing machine with no compassion to a park ranger with a loving family...he tried to destroy the world in the Android saga, then made the wish to restore billions of lives in the other seven universes after the ToP.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well, since the obvious has already been stated by my friends before me...

Gohan started off as a crying baby, became the savior of the world at, what, age 11? Then he went to high school and suddenly found himself torn between wanting a normal life with a proper education and having to accept his role as one of Earth’s main protectors, and based on the Buu saga/most of Super, it seems a delicate balance he’s had to strike. I know that his father’s SSG/SSB/UI transformations have left him in the dust, but he’s definitely not the same person he was as a child.

Also, I pointed this out elsewhere, but 17 went from being a ruthless killing machine with no compassion to a park ranger with a loving family...he tried to destroy the world in the Android saga, then made the wish to restore billions of lives in the other seven universes after the ToP.
Gohan had one of the best character developments in fiction.

This shows how alignment isn't fundamental for a character to develop but it's a matter of substantial succession of proper events.

The Prince :smithnie:
Still second place.

Developed nothing.

Went Majin. Killed himself on a fail..

Will never resort to anything.

Deadbeat and abusive father.

Obessession with other Saiyans.

Could put him 5th or 6th in all Saiyans of all entireties.
Post automatically merged:

“That flying cat” has a name, Relapse...it’s, uhh...think it was...hmm.
Poolar or some shit.