Others Who? How? Why? - Case #1: The Case of The Jewelry Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

i also had a mafia idea for the next one

in that one of the players would be the actual criminal of the case

i considered making one of the players in this game Professor Moriarty

but since this was more proof of concept, i wanted to make it as close as possible to the tabletop version, but with added roles and phases

i also had a mafia idea for the next one

in that one of the players would be the actual criminal of the case

i considered making one of the players in this game Professor Moriarty

but since this was more proof of concept, i wanted to make it as close as possible to the tabletop version, but with added roles and phases
I thought about this too. You could give them abilities that obstruct solving the case. Would be a cool twist.

J

Joygirl1

The game was great fun, that´s for sure!

With my smartass Velma cancelling some other player´s abilites some of you must have felt like being forced to watch that terrible Velma TV show :doffytroll:

There were some interactions happening that was too funny

like Fuji's true state of the game WU, he could lie about his own state, and he said he guessed wrong early on so that nobody thought he was a threat

but he only finally guessed last round

then Prof used the ability of the fake WU, that anyone that quotes him, he gets the number of clues and if they guessed before

then he can choose one player to see their answers, but Prof didn't want to choose Fuji, because he thought Fuji's guess was form early on in the game when Fuji lied on his state of the game lmao

but since nobody quoted anymore, Prof went with Fuji anyway, and got the info he needed
So wait, that was the exchange of clue thing? I got nothing from it. Literal scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.