Speculations Who In One Piece Is A Stoner?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Pffft! I think his mama Shakky does, for sure. But if he did, Mihawk's probably one of those people who just gets really quiet until they pass out. Boring! Or he gets stoned and reads the newspaper.
Shit, of COURSE the always understated Shakuyaku smokes that LOUD! This is why we need you here, can’t believe none of us mentioned her yet!

Tashigi, Smoker, Reiju, Arlong, Bartolomeo, Buggy, Enel, Kureha, Hiluluk, Usopp, Heracles, Rayleagh, Madame Shirley, Gol D Roger, Ivankov, Bon Kurei, Pizaro, Lafite, Tiger, Daruma, Gaimon, Galdino, Hannyaball, Haredas, Iceburg, Teach, Raizou, the Gorosei, Shanks and IM

Dude this thread is good :steef:

- Kizaru, I mean first time we met him he was talking on the wrong ded den mushi (the black one for interceptions), he was chill as fuck during the whole Marineford war and his idea of justice fits perfectly (neutral justice). My man smokes at least once or twice a day in his office
- Garp and Senguku mock Kizaru for doing it, but I'm pretty sure they are on a similar level
- Rayleigh and Shakki occasionally, when they don't feel like drinking
- Marco, he is chill and I could really see him as a frienly guy with his own plant. The fact that he is a doc and can fly high just confirm something that is already clear
- Shanks crew in general looks composed by people who could be smokers: Roo (chemical eating), Yasopp (rasta boy) ecc...
- Urouge for sure, that and banging are his 2 favourite activities imo
- For the SH I can see Luffy, Robin, Brook and maybe Sanji occasionally being users

Last edited: