Character Discussion Who is a better antagonist? Enel or Rob Lucci?

R1:Who is a better antag?/R2:Who is a better character?/R3:Who is more iconic?/R4:Who u like more?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
R1: Lucci. Man is legit demonic.
R2: Enel. His god ego is interesting.
R3: Lucci due to Luffy vs Lucci fight.
R4: I like Lucci more for now but it might change if Enel returns to the story.
Enel all rounds. Before I get to OP, I never heard about Lucci so not very iconic. Enel on the other hand has great design and is popular outside the OP fanbase.
For me it's the opposite. I never heard of Enel until I watch Skypiea arc in the anime and I got spoiled about Lucci being CP9 boss before I even reach Jaya Town.

R1: Enel
He was so threatening that no one even dare to talk bad about him.
He beat everyone except Luffy and has manage to achieve his dream

R2: Enel
His design and power are top notch , and his God complex makes him an interesting character

R3: Lucci
Lucci fight is probably the most famous in One Piece with Water Seven and Enies Lobby being the most famous sagas
Meanwhile Enel is mostly famous for the meme

R4: Enel

Enel is the thematically more sound character. Lucci vs Luffy might be the best OP fight just based on choreography and the progress within the fight but Lucci himself is pretty empty. I know that that is the point, does not make it any less lackluster overall though.

Lucci personality is a utter ass, the bare charisma he has come from his fashion sense and the threat and presence he had in Enies Lobby.

Enel had a cool power, haki before we knew what haki was, and he was somewhat entertaining.

Though my problem with Enel was that he was too strong way to strong for the arc villain at the time, even to this day Luffy defeating him is one the greatest bullshit of one piece.

Lucci on the other hand has quite possible the best final fight of a arc villain.

I would probably pick lucci because of the conclusion.