Character Discussion Who is a better character? Donquixote Doflamingo or Vinsmoke Sanji?

R1: Who is a better character? / R2: Who do you enjoy more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Doffy is the best written villain while Sanji's the best written character in the series. So I would say Sanji for the first one. Who do I enjoy more? Both are entertaining as hell but I'd go with Sanji since he's one of the main casts.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Anyone is a better character than current Sanji.
:kayneshrug:
Fucking Charlos has more passion towards his dream of getting mermaid slaves than Sanji does about finding the all blue.

Doflamingo is a character written for adults. Oda even slightly alluded to this with the Viola comments. He was a Seinen character in a Shonen manga.

When he "resigned" from the Warlords, I thought to myself that he actually did it. He can't just fuck with the World Government like that. He doesn't have the authority. And then BAM, Oda revealed he was a Celestial Dragon. Everything with that plotline was masterfully played, including the Law stuff.

I mean if you give doflamingo the same focus Sanji has gotten , yes I think he is a better character honestly. But it all depends what you like in a character tbh.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I have faith that Crocodile gonna surpass him once we see his Flashback
I personally like Crocodile more, but as of now give the edge to Doffy when it comes to being the best written villain.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Doffy > Sanji before WCI

Sanji > Doffy after WCI

At this point in time Sanji is the second best character in the series for me. Also, I don't separate best from favourite because my favourites are the best.