Character Discussion Who is a better character? Nami or Vinsmoke Sanji?

R1: Who is a better character? / R2: Who do you enjoy more?

• Total voters
Why bring the fucking twitter war here, lmfao

Anyway, they're both great characters but I like Nami more because she's had more consistent growth over the course of the story when it comes to her bravery, loyalty and maternal side, she usually always has a moment to shine in nearly every arc, and she's never once annoyed me with her gags (unlike Sanji in Thriller Bark for instance).

Nami's also more essential to the overall plot simply given her role as the navigator and therefore the one who'll guide the Straw Hats to Laugh Tale. I also expect more from her in the end-game of the story, with her being one of only three people to meet Blackbeard in Jaya and clues about a special heritage (supernatural weather sensing, instant connection with Poseidon, contrast to Imu regarding maps etc).

This is a tough one. They definently seem like the most fleshed out crewmembers post skip. While most character seem to have regressed, stay the same or get lighter. Sanji and Nami have stayed true to form and even added layers to their character. Nami more so than Sanji who isn't the suave prince he once was but on the same note Nami with short hair was better.

I have to think about this.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I willl just make a post about it Nami was best character of wano...

false. She had many amazing character moment and it was much better than Sanji one.
Sanji whole character arc was cringe.

Her fight was third highest in panel time after Kaido vs Luffy and Zoro vs King. Almost as much panel time as Queen vs Sanji.
These are bigger asspull than Nami getting Zeus -
Sanji getting blue flame and exoskeleton
Zoro getting magical sword and AdvCOC
Robin getting new form.
Nami power up got four years build up. Zeus even get his own character arc. You can't call it asspull power up.

You just want her to become boring and bland character. Whole one piece is filled with these characters who are there just to look cool and badass.
Powerscalers are ruining one piece. They can only see worth in character if they are stronger. Hope Nami never gets observation or armental haki.
Oda already hinted at COC , so it's cool.

The whole reason was to show that Luffy needs Nami to survive in sea. Of course people will take it in wrong way.
Of course it was much better to kill them to show , how much navigation is needed but it's shounen.

Only people who say that Navigation has not been important in Post-timeskip are people who don't read manga they just follow one piece..
1/3 of whole cake arc is Nami navigating against big mom and Big mom pirates.
In dressrosa arc , they manage to escape big mom pirates because of Nami skills

It took Nami one day to reach Zou from dressrosa.
It took Luffy and others 10 days to reach Zou from dressrosa.
It took Big mom pirates 8 days to reach Zou from dressrosa.

Conclusion- Nami is 8 times faster than normal navigator...

Not even as relevant as Nami.
One piece panel time till ch 1067
You should put the images in spoilers. It'd make the post better organized and a better read.