Controversial Who is better: Batman or Spider-man?

Who is Better?

• Batman

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
"Shithole", you don't know shit about where i come from, lmao
Brazil in its entirety is a shithole 3rd world country, being the biggest city in a shithole country doesn't in any way help make Sao Paulo any less of a shithole similar to how new York and Los Angeles 2 of the biggest cities in America are by far the worst cities in America.

It just means it's an overly crowded shithole which makes it worse.

I spent a week in Salvador a few years ago for work and had to spend almost 20 hours in Sao Paulo waiting for my connecting flight at GRU. I almost wish I had stayed in the airport rather than going to look around Sao Paulo. Salvador wasn't horrible for a short period of time but there isn't anywhere in Brazil I'd want to spend more than a week let alone live.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Brazil in its entirety is a shithole 3rd world country, being the biggest city in a shithole country doesn't in any way help make Sao Paulo any less of a shithole similar to how new York and Los Angeles 2 of the biggest cities in America are by far the worst cities in America.

It just means it's an overly crowded shithole which makes it worse.

I spent a week in Salvador a few years ago for work and had to spend almost 20 hours in Sao Paulo waiting for my connecting flight at GRU. I almost wish I had stayed in the airport rather than going to look around Sao Paulo. Salvador wasn't horrible for a short period of time but there isn't anywhere in Brazil I'd want to spend more than a week let alone live.
You just talk shit, but i can't say you're lying about brazil.