Speculations Who is going to wield Ace? | Roger's beloved blade is still undiscovered.

Roger started as a none swordsman, but at some point he picked up a blade, not just any blade, but one of the 12 strongest. Plus, he named his son after his swords' name, who is coincidentally so, ends up being Luffy's brother, who died in his hands. The question is: who is going to wield Ace? The pirate king's sword itself.

Roger started as a none swordsman, but at some point he picked up a blade, not just any blade, but one of the 12 strongest. Plus, he named his son after his swords' name, who is coincidentally so, ends up being Luffy's brother, who died in his hands. The question is: who is going to wield Ace? The pirate king's sword itself.
Where did you get the info about the blade

Probably no one, just like no one is using Whitebeard's Bisento.
Not now, but it might be. Whitebeard died only two years ago, and not many people know where his grave is. Plus, Edward Weevil Might want to get his real weapon. Don't rush with conclusions...
Post automatically merged:

Where did you get the info about the blade
Sbs, if I'm not wrong. Ask other users, they kno for sure, or Google it. It's well known thing...

the biggest sword swallower gol d roger the purest swordsman
imagine naming ur son after ur beloved sword :hohoho:

most def not luffy

roger knew how to fight with a sword

most likely not zoro either
wado and enma will stay with him at the very least
mihawk wont downgrade grades
shiryu maybe?
he might already have a supreme blade tho
so I dont see the point of anyone having it .

Not to mention Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks all carry cutlasses/sabers. Zoro would never use these, he uses Katana.

One Piece is a manga about pirates. Most tittles are fake. Even the pirate king tittle is fake. The only legitimate tittle is the one mihawk has who is top 1

cant be something that didnt exist
no wss that era
no wsc either
crazy I know right
But why?
:choppawhat:

most def not luffy

roger knew how to fight with a sword

most likely not zoro either
wado and enma will stay with him at the very least
mihawk wont downgrade grades
shiryu maybe?
he might already have a supreme blade tho
so I dont see the point of anyone having it .
Roger used a sabre with two hands, I'm not sure he did. But we'll see...
nobody just like wb's blade
why must anyone have it
there are 12 supreme blades
are we assuming all 12 have current owners?
The ones that were discovered are! I'm sure Roger's blade will be discovered at some point.