Current Events Who is least impressive in the whole raid

Least impressive character

• Total voters
At what point was I being hypocritical?
:kaidowhat:

So you just get triggered by ZKKC? Understandable.

- It's a great feat for Zoro due to Kaido's durability. I've not downplayed on that stat of Kaido. He's got amazing durability/ endurance. How many times do you want me to repeat this.
- Did you skip over the rest of paragraph of impressive feats that I've pulled out of Zoro since it doesn't fit your narrative?

"Unimpressive loser" Could you quote this for me pls. I don't remember typing this.

Also I've specifically mentioned dragon form Kaido. So no I'm not calling Kaido anything. I'm saying his zoan form is just lackluster

Kaido doesn't wreck anyone 1 v 1 in dragon form, much less the supernovas on the roof.

Everyone's pretty much countering every attack he's shown, which is why his zoan mode is so disappointing.
If you call Zoro more impressive than dragon Kaido you are absolutely being hypocritical and comparing apples with oranges. Kaido is being attacked by 5 people at once, and attacking 5 people at once, If Zoro was being attacked by 5 SN he'd be killed within a few moves, "countering" a portion of an AoE attack is less of a feat than having a causal AoE attack that requires 5 SNs to engage with. Zoro called him a natural disaster...

Calling him a punching bag and the least impressive on the roof is enough to infer the loser portion, I didn't put you in quotes.

Zoro has landed 1 damaging attack on Kaido, that was instantly regenerated.
Dragon Kaido has bloodied boundman Luffy, any other character would have been fucked up by that boro breath if it hit them.
He has also dismembered an enemy.

But Zoro has a better feat because his enemy is more durable- even though he did far less damage than Kaido did (and did it on a Kaido that was preoccupied trying to chew his captain)?

My expectations for Sanji were the roughly the same for Zoro. I was hoping that each of them would go up against a calamity. It could still happen but I feel like the story is not heading into that direction anymore. I could be wrong though.
A Commander ??? That can still happen for Sanji, Jack, Queen and King dont have matchups yet. Zoro has Oden's sword so his role lies within the Kaido fight. Honestly the powerups should tell you who these characters are gonna fight.

Kidd and Sanji both suck right now. Sanji more. Instead of worrying about fuckin retainers, shitty meme beast devil fruits and a half assed Udon training arc, he should have used half of that panel time to build up Kidd and Drake. Or give Zoro some plot with the samurai or tell us more about Nico Robins connection to the poneglyphs in Wano. The Straw Hats don’t have conversations anymore like they did pre time skip. They don’t even feel like a crew. It’s just Luffy fight scene after Luffy fight scene with no character development for anyone except side fodder like MoMo and Kinemon. I understand it’s needed for the story but you can’t throw the main characters to the side. Man I love OP but Oda is frustrating. Hopefully the rest of Wano focuses on what matters.

Last edited:
I mean, Sanji saved Momo from King and Queen. Kid is....on the roof and his mecha is pretty durable. That's something.
Post automatically merged:

Now that I'm thinking about it, what exactly has Sasaki done? Dude spent who knows how long tied to a tree and only got out thanks to Big Mom. While his dudes did damage to Yamato a bit, ultimately he didn't achieve much and has been fighting Franky for a while since. Just saying, I expected some more from this guy, though I guess that's my fault.

Last edited: