Current Events Who is least impressive in the whole raid

Least impressive character

• Total voters
Zoro, struggling with
and not even being a threat to :pepapoo:.

Big Mom also suffers from too much PIS. At least Kaidou recovered from being a dragon piñata and started dealing some damage to the Scabbards.
How was he not a threat to Apoo?

He was having the upper hand in the fight and barely showing off what he has got.

Imagine if he unleashed Asura, what would have happened then.

Or even if he used the same attacked he KOed Killer with.

The least impressive so far are Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Kidd, King, Big Mom, P1, Sasaki, Killer and the biggest disappointment is of course Crydo of the 100 hostages.

I didn't include Law, he's currently not part of the arc anymore. Same for Chopper but for different reason, he is the weakest straw hat, can't expect much of him.

Also kid and law have been doin just as much as luffy by climbed their way up to kaido

The most impressive so have been the scabbards, jack, apoo, sanji, and franky
We don't really know for law. I believe he has a plan otherwise he would have come with the scabbards. This time he is different than against Doffy where he lost his calm because of personal feelings.
I think he has a plan and probably a good one that may change the course of the raid.
After all he was the one who initiated the war against Kaido, he has to have an important role to play, if not in terms of power level maybe with some tactics.