Character Discussion Who is more pathetic? Dressrosa Usopp or WCI Sanji?

Who is worse?

• Total voters
Lanji tbh.

He should've produced a plan, we know Lanji isn't dumb like Zolo, we've seen that he was able to make good plans in Alabasta, Skypiea, and Enies Lobby, but he didn't do anything in WCI.

Lanji being smart was the part that filling Zolo's dumb part in terms of being Luffy's right hand. Because Rayleigh is a smart guy, while Zolo is dumb, slightly stronger than Lanji, while Lanji is smarter and close to Zolo in power. That's why they are the ''wings''.

The pathetic thing was that he didn't trust his friends, but he did trust Big Mom. Disappointing. Standing in Enie's lobby, they challenged the whole world when they wanted to free Robin. He should know better. Yes, there was a threat of killing Zeff if Sanji didn't comply, but what's to stop Big Mom from killing him in revenge for Luffy and Sanji ruining her tea party? That she didn't kill him in the end Sanji couldn't have known and the fact that she didn't is just as irritating as the whole wedding cake storyline. At the same time that Sanji was about to bring food to Pudding in a horny mood, Luffy was ready to rip his arms off for him and Brook was ready to fight Big Mom. Cowardice and perversion versus courage and determination. That's fact. With that, Oda did irreparable damage to Sanji's character in my opinion. Since then I've been wondering if he hates him.
This… may be the worst WCI take ever. Did you straight up skip the arc?

For reasons I've listed elsewhere on this forum, it's Dressrosa Usopp. WCI Sanji may have left an awful taste in some mouths, but at least he did cool shit. He beat Yonji with a Raidsuit. He BTFO'd Oven. He held his own against Daifuku. He told off his abusive dad. Crying outside of a 16-year-old girl's bedroom who is mocking you behind your back isn't the best look, but I'd take that over becoming an unfunny meme.
Undoubtedly WCI Sanji was the biggest piece of shit character I read in one piece up until Wano arc Goofy which is the worst character in all of fiction.
The pathetic thing was that he didn't trust his friends, but he did trust Big Mom.
Ok, so you four are going to watch this video. Then and ONLY then will we have a nice debate on how wrong you were.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The pathetic thing was that he didn't trust his friends, but he did trust Big Mom. Disappointing. Standing in Enies Lobby, they challenged the whole world when they wanted to free Robin. He should know better. Yes, there was a threat of killing Zeff if Sanji didn't comply, but what's to stop Big Mom from killing him in revenge for Luffy and Sanji ruining her tea party? That she didn't kill him in the end Sanji couldn't have known and the fact that she didn't is just as irritating as the whole wedding cake storyline. At the same time that Sanji was about to bring food to Pudding in a horny mood, Luffy was ready to rip his arms off for him and Brook was ready to fight Big Mom. Cowardice and perversion versus courage and determination. With that, Oda did irreparable damage to Sanji's character in my opinion. Since then I've been wondering if he hates him.
"they challenged the whole world".

Meanwhile Vivi goes missing and......
:usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

Ok, so you four are going to watch this video. Then and ONLY then will we have a nice debate on how wrong you were.

They are not going to watch the video, and even if they did, they would not agree with it.

:suresure:

Last edited:
None were :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

The pathetic thing was that he didn't trust his friends, but he did trust Big Mom. Disappointing. Standing in Enies Lobby, they challenged the whole world when they wanted to free Robin. He should know better. Yes, there was a threat of killing Zeff if Sanji didn't comply, but what's to stop Big Mom from killing him in revenge for Luffy and Sanji ruining her tea party? That she didn't kill him in the end Sanji couldn't have known and the fact that she didn't is just as irritating as the whole wedding cake storyline. At the same time that Sanji was about to bring food to Pudding in a horny mood, Luffy was ready to rip his arms off for him and Brook was ready to fight Big Mom. Cowardice and perversion versus courage and determination. With that, Oda did irreparable damage to Sanji's character in my opinion. Since then I've been wondering if he hates him.
I felt myself a genius reading that

Last edited:
One got 200 millions of raise, got an army for Luffy and was called litterally a God, defeated the most dangerous DF user and played a huge role for Dressrosa people's freedom.

The other one only cried, did nothing, in a love failure for a 2 days' fake love, beat his captain for nothing. But got 53 millions of raise because of his name.