Speculations Who is sent for the Warlords?

Who is sent for Mihawk?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That’s why it’s Admiral or bust
If the Marines didn’t send an Admiral, that Fleet still stands a legit shot at Mihawk lol. The marines know how strong Mihawk is, they aren’t going to send a fleet that stands no chance against him.

This isn’t like Shanks and Whitebeard where the Marines we’re trying to discourage them from meeting, this fleet is legit sent to capture Mihawk.

I do agree with most you said, but this situation is different
Shichibukai System was completely removed, it's just that there were only 4 Members to deal with
But in such situation, they could have had to deal with Seven !!

So obviously the order wouldn't be to send One Admiral for each Member
They will simply send multiple Battleships & this entire operation will be led by a Single Admiral as Supreme Commander & multiple Vice Admirals leading each Attack, & Fujitora is the one chosen here

And i believe Fujitora is sent for only One Shichibukai & that is Hancock, simply for Three Reasons:

1. She is only Shichibukai who cannot Sail away since she is Royalty & must protect her Kingdom

2. She have a Powerful Nation under her command so they must be Stopped, unlike Mihawk & Weevil who are Alone & Buggy who mostly have Mercenaries who can abandon him once he loses his Shichibukai Privileges

3. Because out of those Four, Hancock is only one who abused her Title & disobeyed WG multiple times, such as helping Luffy multiple times

If the Marines didn’t send an Admiral, that Fleet still stands a legit shot at Mihawk lol. The marines know how strong Mihawk is, they aren’t going to send a fleet that stands no chance against him.

This isn’t like Shanks and Whitebeard where the Marines we’re trying to discourage them from meeting, this fleet is legit sent to capture Mihawk.
That’s a bold assumption, we saw a Vice Admiral and his crew get fodderized by Boa who doesn’t have half the rep Mihawk does
Given the portrayal he does have, he should wash a fleet

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That’s a bold assumption, we saw a Vice Admiral and his crew get fodderized by Boa who doesn’t have half the rep Mihawk does
Given the portrayal he does have, he should wash a fleet
When did we see Hancock fodderize a VA? We saw her exploit her sexuality against Momonga but that has nothing to do with power level lol, she could one shot Roger himself if he wanted to fuck her.

I don’t think anybody in OP can solo a fleet like this lol. The Navy truly is the most useless entity in OP if a Fleet like this gets taken down by one guy, even if that guy is Mihawk. Even Whitebeard himself was taking serious injury against Navy fodder and I doubt Mihawk has Whitebeard level endurance.

When did we see Hancock fodderize a VA? We saw her exploit her sexuality against Momonga but that has nothing to do with power level lol, she could one shot Roger himself if he wanted to fuck her.

I don’t think anybody in OP can solo a fleet like this lol. The Navy truly is the most useless entity in OP if a Fleet like this gets taken down by one guy, even if that guy is Mihawk. Even Whitebeard himself was taking serious injury against Navy fodder and I doubt Mihawk has Whitebeard level endurance.
Whitebeard was dying lmao
But I get what you’re trying to say

I’m just under the belief that Warlords have been given lots of credit for their strength throughout the story, so Oda will end the portrayal in a similar manner.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m just under the belief that Warlords have been given lots of credit for their strength throughout the story, so Oda will end the portrayal in a similar manner.
I mean yeah but not at the expense of the Navy which is the most powerful world military lol. The Warlords have already had plenty of hype showings without making the Navy look completely useless.

Even when Shanks and Whitebeard rolled over that one Fleet, it wasn’t just two dudes you know? Shanks had his full crew with him and Whitebeard also had his main crew lol.

When you’re writing a Pirate story, if the power of the Governments in play is just not worth considering, you’ve fundamentally fucked up. One of the things that make Pirates great is how they opposed the groups in power in spite of their power, not how a single Pirate can just destroy an entire military fleet lol. Imo.

I personally think that the SSG will majorly be sent for the warlords because sending the admirals will cause one of the 2 sides to be dehyped which I don't expect from Oda, especially for Mihawk and Weevil (who Oda said that he has interesting plans for).

I presumed SSG were the main force of what was sent after the Warlords. Makes sense to use the Warlord replacement to try and get the old ones.

Think the Admirals are busy being sent to deal with the seperate issue of whatever happened to Vivi and Sabo, and whatever has Blackbeard so excited (Ancient Weapons). I think that sounds more pressing than capturing the Warlords, who are still just powerful pirates at the end of the day.

I think they sent buster calls, vice admirals and captains, it'll be enteresting to see what the vice admirals can do, they sure proved to be a force to reckon with at the sumit war. the admirals could be dispatched to deal with the consequences of the reverie, they said that it didn't end well.
The marines had a week of preparation since the end of the reverie so they sure to come up with plans that doesn't require the presence of an admiral, the buster call in enies loby was prepared in 30 minutes, let alone what the marines could do with a week of preparation.
Also marines high officials can still be accompanying royalty back from the reverie just like garp.
Or they could sent the ssg kaido said that they can even rival the yonko, so what better opportunity to demonstrate their might if not capturing the warlords.
Another interesting thing is that the marine's attack on the warlords is happening in the day of the onigashima raid, which means they are not coming to wano so that only leaves cipher pol agents but they can also be occupied with the mess caused by the reverie as we saw they already dispatched agents to morgans's news agency.