Future Events Who is taking down Smoothie?

Nami definitely beat the shit out of Doublefinger and shot a column of lightning through Kalifa...hot chicks can still take damage in this series, as long as it’s administered by another babe.
Are you comparing double finger and kalifa to Crocodile or Daz bones or Lucci in the amount of pummellING they received? Now compare that to cracker who was one shot do hard that he flew through multiple buildings from one end of the island to another

This is the MINIMUM amount of damage required to take out these high tier motherfuckers and I know Smoothie is pretty much useless up to now but I would be just a plain hater not to consider her high tier... A high tier has to be DEVASTATED to lose... Like you saw the pummelling Queen got from Big mom just to knock him out and he was still kicking after just one panel.... That's the minimum level of beating up required for a character like Smoothie realistically

AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. Its is literally impossibe for you to say that you expect a scene when someone grabs Smoothie's face and slams her head into pure concrete dunking a basket ball... thats why I said the only way Smoothie is defeated in either off screen or in some stupendous vague one shot because Oda will not draw her being pummelled like Doffy was rag dolled across an island and yet her position as a high tier necessitates that she actually gives a fuckin fight

Hehehe, let me give you an example... Nami's zues lightning tempo... See this is basically Nami's strongest attack we have seen AND YET IT HAS NEVER DONE SHIT... She's used it twice, first on Big mom and then on Orochi and it didn't do shit to either of them... Now imagine Oda writing a situation where Nami uses this on Smoothie. There's only two options here.

1. We go the pokemon route and say Smoothie has water/liquid powers so yhe lightning is SUPER EFFECTIVE on her based on lightning beats water so Smoothie is the first character this move works on and it's a one shot plain and simple

2. Smoothie survives this blast and continues the fight with her skin scorched to black ash and coughing up blood and barely able to stand. Note this is NOT what happened with Kalifa since she doesn't even get 3rd degree burns or anything and her body is barely affected and she just passes out.

What do you expect Oda will do? Will he choose the very obvious work around to have Smoothie get one shot real quick due pokemon rules that lighting beats water OR will He choose to draw a half dead skin burnt off bleeding Smoothie who continues the fight and loses in extreme diff by gettibg beaten up even more and bleedihg more... Like surely you can see which of these two is actually Oda's style when it comes to such characters
Post automatically merged:

I can see Zoro taking Smoothie out, on his way to taking on King. Oda is not above giving Zoro female opponents like Tashigi and Monet.

Zoro slashed Monet good too.
Zoro will not and has never cut a woman... Zoro himself doesn't care but Oda will never make him do it specficially because Zoro does care

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you comparing double finger and kalifa to Crocodile or Daz bones or Lucci in the amount of pummellING they received? Now compare that to cracker who was one shot do hard that he flew through multiple buildings from one end of the island to another

This is the MINIMUM amount of damage required to take out these high tier motherfuckers and I know Smoothie is pretty much useless up to now but I would be just a plain hater not to consider her high tier... A high tier has to be DEVASTATED to lose... Like you saw the pummelling Queen got from Big mom just to knock him out and he was still kicking after just one panel.... That's the minimum level of beating up required for a character like Smoothie realistically

AND THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. Its is literally impossibe for you to say that you expect a scene when someone grabs Smoothie's face and slams her head into pure concrete dunking a basket ball... thats why I said the only way Smoothie is defeated in either off screen or in some stupendous vague one shot because Oda will not draw her being pummelled like Doffy was rag dolled across an island and yet her position as a high tier necessitates that she actually gives a fuckin fight

Hehehe, let me give you an example... Nami's zues lightning tempo... See this is basically Nami's strongest attack we have seen AND YET IT HAS NEVER DONE SHIT... She's used it twice, first on Big mom and then on Orochi and it didn't do shit to either of them... Now imagine Oda writing a situation where Nami uses this on Smoothie. There's only two options here.

1. We go the pokemon route and say Smoothie has water/liquid powers so yhe lightning is SUPER EFFECTIVE on her based on lightning beats water so Smoothie is the first character this move works on and it's a one shot plain and simple

2. Smoothie survives this blast and continues the fight with her skin scorched to black ash and coughing up blood and barely able to stand. Note this is NOT what happened with Kalifa since she doesn't even get 3rd degree burns or anything and her body is barely affected and she just passes out.

What do you expect Oda will do? Will he choose the very obvious work around to have Smoothie get one shot real quick due pokemon rules that lighting beats water OR will He choose to draw a half dead skin burnt off bleeding Smoothie who continues the fight and loses in extreme diff by gettibg beaten up even more and bleedihg more... Like surely you can see which of these two is actually Oda's style when it comes to such characters

Zoro will not and has never cut a woman... Zoro himself doesn't care but Oda will never make him do it specficially because Zoro does care
Then, I don’t know, maybe Nami fingerbangs Smoothie to death. We’re talking hypothetical, relative terms of one attractive anime character kicking another’s ass, why are you taking it so seriously??

Then, I don’t know, maybe Nami fingerbangs Smoothie to death. We’re talking hypothetical, relative terms of one attractive anime character kicking another’s ass, why are you taking it so seriously??
Are we talking hypothetical like "who could could take out smoothie" or are we talking about who is likely to take out Smoothie... because one of the table s into account how Oda actually writes and how Oda WILL NOT do anything to a hot chick character in his syory even if you put him at gun point

Let’s say Smoothie goes against Kiku or another Scabbard, at the very least an opponent that makes sense matchup-wise and is powerful enough to defeat her...if she’s brought down by a mighty sword slash, is that not gonna qualify as a pummeling to you? Just trying to understand which means you want to be justified by the ends, because a loss is a loss no matter how graphic.
Well none of the scabbards possibly besides Ashura Denjiro and kawamatsu should be able to do anything to her since they can barely handle Jack and she should stronger than jack BUT match ups matter and let's say Kiku has snow powers like her epithet "Kiku of the lingering snow" could imply and snow beats Smoothie's water/liquid powers in an elemental advantage situation then that would be fine... I even suggested something like this with nami having lightning powers that are super effective of Smoothie's powers... But the problem with this is HAKI... haki is the great equaliser Oda introduced that diminishes elemental advantages and basically forces ever fight to be a straight forward pummelling festival and given Smoothie's rank SHE MUST have ridiculous haki and that directly results into you having to do ridiculous levels of damage to her for her to go down

This is where Oda WILL CENSOR himself. He has an easy out with let's say Just having Nami one shot Smoothie and not having to linger on the effects of being electrocuted or just plain off screening her... your suggestion of a Daz bones type clean slice is in my opinion impossible since first of all none of the chicks on the good side are strong enough to pull that off and secondly it is way too graphic for a hot female character... Like can you imagine this for a second... Smoothie has that one piece swimming suit sort of costume and a Daz bones style viseral slash would actually tear that shit up and she's coughing blood and shit and the boob is hanging out of her torn clothes....Hell no that's not happening to a hot woman...

Btw I don't think Oda is abad writer for having such hang ups since even the best writers are allowed their biases like Miura does not allow a female character to go through the shit Guts does too, he just RAPES the female characters and that's how he shows women being brutalised and doesn't go into women getting literally torn to shreds like the male characters... One of the few authors who really doesn't care is Togashi but even he minimises this by having ALMOST NO female characters at all in his story, he doesn't even pretend like Kishimoto to have Sakura or Oda to have Nami, no Togashi knows he wouldn't have a good reason why a female character isn't getting as fucked up as the male characters so he just plain doesn't have them in the story... So you can see this sort of thing all around and Oda is just the guy who MUST have women around since he's creating an entire world and a world has women in it but he still has hang ups like everyone else so he consciously makes the story find work arounds to having the poor hot chicks getting their faces caved in

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
A history of attractive female characters that were enemies of the SHs.

1. Miss Valentine- swatted by Zoro
2.Miss Doublefinger- zapped by Nami
3. Kalifa- zapped by Nami
4. Perona- scared by Usopp
5. Bonney- beaten by BB off screen
6. Baby 5- zapped by Nami, switched sided
7. Viola- swapped sides

Yeah not a good sign, esp how attractive female characters mostly stay on sidelines. Only the exaggerated ugly ones get a real beating like Jola and the groundhog lady.

If I’m being honest, the only thing I took away from this post is the mental image of Smoothie in torn clothing...sorry if I don’t respond for a while, I need some time alone :cr7:

OT: I see your point, but I’m not sure it’s the right argument to be making...we may not get the satisfaction of seeing that particular YC get the ass whooping the rest are in for, but as long as she’s defeated, I don’t see a problem. We’re rapidly hurtling towards the end of the series, so any focus shifting away from characters that aren’t helping our protagonists get to Laugh Tale is fine with me.
That mental image is the reason this won't happen... There's not justification for why a clean slice through Smoothie's torso wouldn't tear that very thin cloth of hers clean too and expose the unexposable... We are 900 chapters in the story and Oda isn't gonna change his style now

A history of attractive female characters that were enemies of the SHs.

1. Miss Valentine- swatted by Zoro
2.Miss Doublefinger- zapped by Nami
3. Kalifa- zapped by Nami
4. Perona- scared by Usopp
5. Bonney- beaten by BB off screen
6. Baby 5- zapped by Nami, switched sided
7. Viola- swapped sides

Yeah not a good sign, esp how attractive female characters mostly stay on sidelines. Only the exaggerated ugly ones get a real beating like Jola and the groundhog lady.
Exactly... I gave a list of possible ways Oda could deal with Smoothie in his typical Oda style but the one I'm really betting on is the most obvious one... Smoothie WILL NOT get defeated... If the Onigashima fight is a variation of the Marineford war fight, it's very possible for the fight to just end with Smoothie literally being undefeated after just a bunch of clashes and shit... Like in marineFord the only characters who actually fully lost were Jozu Whitebeard and Ace and so you probably just need to do the same here... Take out like three to four high tier or top tiers on the enemy side and that's it... its very likely that Smoothie will be in a Marco type role where she's clearly strong and has some quick assists here and there and takes some vague damage which can't be quatified properly and the war just ends and shes in charge of regrouping all the big mom pirates since she's still conscious and not very heavily damaged and she's the strongest person on the big mom side left given big mom is very likely going down

This is my prediction for how Smoothie's story goes

S

stealthblack

she is zolo's elbaf match. she can send air slashes like mihawk and is yc2 like him. she is the yonkou commander level Monet.

:rolaugh:Sanji can't beat Queen
:rolaugh: Yet Zoro can beat King after fainting like a fodder? Stop trolling and get off computer and watch as Sanji beat Queen or King himself lol.

I can see Zoro taking Smoothie out, on his way to taking on King. Oda is not above giving Zoro female opponents like Tashigi and Monet.

Zoro slashed Monet good too.
Nah, don't see him taking YC2 then YC1 back to back. He isn't Luffy and after fainting incident and with someone like Smoothie's powers, she is worst cast for him on drying him up and not in good way XD.