Who is the best?

Shishio vs Cinera vs nik87
First of all, don't take this personally though I have mentioned your names in the first sentence (this is an appreciation post).

From my limited time on the forum I have found that these three people have provided the best threads and arguments for the swords fans (Mihawk, Rayleigh and Zoro) and while they have differing personalities (Shishio seems rude) they do bring panels and official sources to present their arguments.

Since a lot of the discussions are power level related, who do you think is the top sword fan and argument presenter.
Honorable mention: Conquistador

Haven't read the forum guidelines so this type of thread may not be appropriate.

Edit: So they can be called the three Admirals of sword fandom or do you think that someone should be promoted to Commander in Chief, Fleet Admiral and promote other fans to the Admirals level?

Last edited:
There arent really better or worse users... They are just different, that's all.. It's a pretty meta question honestly. In my opinion all three are great, but won't put anyone above the other:goatasure:

Cinera probably makes the best threads

Shishio actually isn't that bad at debating since he comes with evidence it's just that he has the wildest takes

Nik is Shishio but he isn't as rude and he comes with a bit more evidence

1. Cinera

2. Nik

3. Shishio

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What sets them apart is that the first two mentioned are hype riders, even tho Shishio has episodes of no hype activity.
The kitetsu wanker among them is not fueled by hype and doesn't chase any specific agenda.