Questions & Mysteries Who is the Monster Samurai?

Who is the Monster Samurai?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ushimaru is related to Zoro tho so he is a samurai
Yes.

The swordsman, who's fighting style and looks are the "spitting image" of Shimotsuki Ushimaru and who was born in the Shimotsuki village in the East Blue and trained in the Shimotsuki Dojo which were both confirmed to be started by a Wano native by the name of Shimotsuki Kozaburo belonging to the Shimotsuki clan, one of the feudal daimyos of Wano, has more stake for that claim.

Bonus:
I didn't Say Zoro isn't a samurai
I just showed that if we stick to the official meaning of Samurai the one I posted nor Zoro and Luffy can be Samurais but as most characters don't care about it nothing prevents Luffy to be called the monster Samurai

Luffy also share a lot of parralels with Oden so nothing is impossible
@ConquistadoR @L55

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I didn't Say Zoro isn't a samurai
I just showed that if we stick to the official meaning of Samurai the one I posted nor Zoro and Luffy can be Samurais but as most characters don't care about it nothing prevents Luffy to be called the monster Samurai

Luffy also share a lot of parralels with Oden so nothing is impossible
It's not about parallels alone though? There's a very good chance that Zoro's from Wano itself. It's just speculation at this point but let's see though.

There is a character who recently said that he wants to be the « Jigokou no ou » which means the « King of hell » but also is a play of word because « Jigoku » can also means « samurai ». Which means that this character wants to be the « King of hell » and the « King of the Samurai ».

I think that the guy who wants to be the « King of samurai » as far better chance to be the « Monster Samurai » that Kaido is waiting than anyone else. Especially because this guy also have mastered « Oden’s beloved sword » and Oden is the benchmark for « Monster samurai » in Kaido’s mind.

But I can’t remember this guy’s name…

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro fits samurai category more but luffy has higher chance of being it
Kaido said that the Scabbards could not be the monster samurai after they failed to open up his old scar:

Zoro went even further and gave Kaido a new scar:

I honestly don't see how people seriously conclude that Luffy is more likely to be the monster samurai.

i thought the same way but then i realize that Zoro introduced as a ronin in Wano, tho i'm not really sure that Kaido is waiting for monster samurai, probably just teasing Scabbards for being so weak.
Yeah Kaido isn't waiting for it. We stretched it too far it's probably just something to compare Zoro and Oden and put them far above scabbards
Post automatically merged:

It's a title given to Wano Samurais mostly, but it's also applied to

If Zoro is from a family that was from Wano, which is very likely, then he can easily be a samurai.
Too much speculations and Kaido isn't supposed to know Zoro's family

Okay like, no joke people? If you arent trolling how can anybody say that Luffy is the monster samurai in question? Luffy isn't a fuckign Samurai. Oda makes a fucking joke expressly about that purpose. Meanwhile, Zoro, the motherfucker that actually uses sword to SCAR Kaido a move that ONLY Oden managed to accomplish.The feat that made Kaido consider Oden such a monster in the first place. Its Zoro.

He is the monster Samurai. Stop trolling for fucks sake.

Luffy the monster samurai :steef:

Zoro the pipsqueak samurai

:ihaha:

Lemme debunk y'all Zoro haters and Luffy stans.

Now tell me, who fights with Katanas and who doesn't?

Mf even got wrong the fucking plot lol
It's @AdmiralKinyagi, after all. Getting things wrong is his forte. :milaugh:

Zoro fits samurai category more but luffy has higher chance of being it

From the looks of it luffy will contribute more even if we assume zoro will land attack on kaido
ZKK, baby. :cheers:

Cope.

Izo is a samurai and he uses guns.
And yet Izo didn't use Oden's nitoryu against Kaido. You know, the attack Kaido used to compare them to Oden? Kaido was likely only comparing those who cut him to a 'monster samurai' since he regarded Oden so highly for scarring him. Then comes Zoro who, while wielding Oden's sword, scarred him. Wonder if that was a coincidence.

Kaido declares that there shall never again be a monster samurai of the likes of Kozuki Oden:

Who is the "monster samurai" that shall prove Kaido wrong?
100% it is Zoro.

1. Momonosuke barely knows how to wield, let alone fight with a sword.

2. No matter how badly rubber boys want it to he Luffy, he is not a Samurai. Literally nothing about him is Samurai like, basic thing is to fight with a sword....I do not see one 😐

Monstrous Samurai is Zoro :cheers: