Speculations Who is the Moon God?

fyi: I have not searched the web wether someone has already posted this.

If Luffy is the sun god, there has to be a moon god aswell as classic counterpart in symbolism. Who do you suppose would be that? Is it Blackbeard? Or is that the gateway to Enels' comeback?
Just like Benn is the Moon to Shank's Sun, Zoro is the Moon to Luffy's sun. Plus Shimotsuki literally means frozen moon.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Not really as a god, but I’m willing to believe it’s Zoro, since his journey in Wano has been so parallel to Luffy’s throughout the entirety of the arc. Even in just Onigashima the two of them have been in multiple similar scenarios

Den_Den_Mushi made a great post about it being him too: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...as-moon-and-the-returning-hero-of-wano.23017/

Otherwise maybe Momo, his name ends with 月, as does almost all the other major clans in Wano, but he’s individually more important so it could be him

Last edited:
I see the whole Luffy=light, joy and Zoro=dark, serious thing. Even though I doubt he has another role than "King of Hell".

I especially mentioned Enel because I seriously consider him a) coming back and b) really being the complete opposite charakter type from Luffy.
That is supported by electricity being 'opposite' of an isolator such as rubber and he already is on the literal moon.^^

Also: didn't Kaido mention that Transformations are exclusive to zoan fruits? Enel did kind of transform at the end of his fight with Luffy even though we strongly think of him as a logia type user. I was thinking that it could also be a mythical zoan type: Raijim or something like that.

I know I want something like this to be true too eagerly but wouldn't that be very Oda?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Not really as a god, but I’m willing to believe it’s Zoro, since his journey in Wano has been so parallel to Luffy’s throughout the entirety of the arc. Even in just Onigashima the two of them have been in multiple similar scenarios

Den_Den_Mushi made a great post about it being him too: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...as-moon-and-the-returning-hero-of-wano.23017/

Otherwise maybe Momo, his name ends with 月, as does almost all the other major clans in Wano, but he’s individually more important so it could be him
Stop.